Google Ads On Thaivisa

TheLaughingMan

Just recently Thaivisa implemented these fairly large google banners between posts, they are very flashy and colourful. Anyway, I normally scroll down the page quickly using my middle scroll button on my mouse, but whenever I get to the new google ad it stops the whole page from scrolling completely until I move my mouse off the ad. This is REALLY invasive and annoying. I dont want to stop to look at your stupid ad. I can normally do one scroll of my mouse button and Im at the bottom of the page where I want to be to see the new posts, these new ads are somehow stopping me from scrolling and I think it sucks horribly. :)

Just to clarify, it is only the ads for google, they say GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE with paint being applied to them.

Edited by TheLaughingMan

thaivisa does not control which ads google shows, no websites can do that. Those big google ads are server by google themselves instead of other ads. It sounds weird though that they should act any differently with regards to the scroll wheel than other flash ads google serves.

So does a payment gateway :)

There was a time when Thaivisa was run off a very basic cheap hosting account, but now it needs several dedicated servers to maintain it's userload. The only practical way to support it is advertising.