Crackdown On Pattaya Beach Road Prostitutes

Rimmer

Pattaya Police clear Pattaya Beach of Prostitutes

PATTAYA: -- Following orders from the new Pattaya Police Chief, Police Colonel Nantawoot, a team of Pattaya Police Officers assisted by civil volunteers, known in Thai as “O-Po-Po-Lor”, conducted a late night operation on Wednesday to clear Pattaya

Beach of Prostitutes and others suspected of loitering with intent to engage in anti-social or criminal activity.

A total of 60 people were rounded-up, including 20 transsexuals and 40 women.

All were charged with offenses relating to loitering with intent and prostitution and paid a small fine before being released back onto the Beach where they presumably continued with whatever they were doing prior to their arrest.

source

gallery_327_1086_7880.png

2010-02-25

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What :D a 'crackdown' on crack along Pattaya Beach Road, whats this coming to?

I think your post may imminently see a TV crackdown on crack cracks :D

Personally, I don't see what the problem is with a bit of crack along the beach road, some of us drive along their just to get an eyeful :)

That should sort that problem. :)

But hang on. It DOES sort out a few serious problems - namely the end of the month tea money and bumping up commission from fines (and probably a few free knee tremblers into the bargain)!

You have said it all sharecropper

:D I was thinking that it's about time someone tried to clean up the beach road and walking street, until I read that last line.

All were charged with offenses relating to loitering with intent and prostitution and paid a small fine before being released back onto the Beach where they presumably continued with whatever they were doing prior to their arrest.

I assume that the Pattaya One news writers are native English speakers, but the phrasing of this made me laugh!

"Here we see the not-so-rare Pattayaus Prostitutinus being released into the wild once more to continue its role in the beautiful the circle of life..." :D:D:D:)

My impression has always been that the girls that hang down by the beach are infected with HIV or too addicted to drugs to be able to hold a job at any bar.

Maybe I'm wrong and its the sweet innocent ones who don't know how to get a job at a bar, but I've always rather thought that punters who take beach girls have a death wish anyway, and to what lengths should we go to protect them from themselves.

Kindof harsh I know, but they're obviously willing to engage in very risky behaviour and will come a cropper one way or another anyway

Shame they concentrate on the Thai ladies and not the Russian Mafia prostitutes. I have nothing against the females, only their scumbag bosses. Of course, this exercise is really only about beer money anyway. I hope Pattaya's finest enjoy their ice cold Beer-Chang tonight, for tomorrow promises to be an interesting day! :)

wow 1113 people viewing this dont worry guys it looked like business as usual today. reference girls cannot get job in bars like some of us they like to be self employed not tied to a bar with strict start finish times, cut for not enough drinks or bar fines or have another day job.

Actually I wish they would do something serious about this lot, have you ever tried walking down that promenade by night, it's near impossible without being forcibly accosted by someone every 10 meters refusing to let you pass (a real turn off if ever there was one), they practically manhandle you in the hope you'll be 'persuaded' to go home and make love with them. And when you get tough trying to escape it they react aggressively as if you're starting a bar fight. Ladyboys are the worst.

I heard that this afternoon the red shirts were pouring into Pattaya and Sukhumvit was all blocked up. Looks like the Police chief is only just about to learn where his resources might be best applied. I wonder if they'll be makin a mess down here again eh? My guess is its likely because they want the international exposure! They must already think he's going to loose... now what would give them that idea??

My impression has always been that the girls that hang down by the beach are infected with HIV or too addicted to drugs to be able to hold a job at any bar.

Maybe I'm wrong and its the sweet innocent ones who don't know how to get a job at a bar, but I've always rather thought that punters who take beach girls have a death wish anyway, and to what lengths should we go to protect them from themselves.

Kindof harsh I know, but they're obviously willing to engage in very risky behaviour and will come a cropper one way or another anyway

So you're a bar owner then? :D

Very unfair comment, these girls simply prefer to work for themselves (or so I'm told), :) .

BTW how does one tell a Russian mafia prostitute from an ordinary Thai prostitute?? Serious question, but if you folks want to add punchlines, please feel free....within the rules, of course.