Facial Fat

babuhavas

Dear Members

I have an average body but i have lot of fat on my chick and neck.

how i can reduce it?

facial exercise is not helping much.

is there any medicine or clinic in bangkok for this specific problem?

or any other tips from members are welcome.

best regards

babuhavas

The only way to remove localized fat deposits without overall weight loss is through liposuction, that's specifically what it does.

But it is unusual to hear of excess fat in face and neck in someone who does not have an overall weight problem, not to be facetious but are you sure you don't need to lose weight?

Or -- are you taking steroids? As this wil cause what is often described as "moon face".

A few other medications can have this effect as well.

If you are really sure (1) you don;t need/want to lose weight (2) not on steroids and (3) no other medication/drug/underlying medical problem is the cause, i.e you have all your life tended to have excess fat there, then indeed the choice is

Lipo or Live with it

Facila and neck exercises won't do a thing

The only way to remove localized fat deposits without overall weight loss is through liposuction, that's specifically what it does.

But it is unusual to hear of excess fat in face and neck in someone who does not have an overall weight problem, not to be facetious but are you sure you don't need to lose weight?

Or -- are you taking steroids? As this wil cause what is often described as "moon face".

If you are really sure (1) you don;t need/want to lose weight (2) not on steroids and (3) no other medication/drug/underlying medical problem is the cause, i.e you have all your life tended to have excess fat there, then indeed the choice is

Lipo or Live with it

Yes i am sure i don't need to lose weight i am 5.10" tall and weight is only 78kg.age 27 years.

Lipo or Live with it

Yes i am sure i don't need to lose weight i am 5.10" tall and weight is only 78kg.age 27 years.

Sounds to me like you could stand to lose 5 kilos. Try it and see some of the facial fat goes away.