Academics Expect Red Shirts To Continue Their Fight

webfact

I am surprised that so many patronise the judiciary by stating that they 'accept' the verdict. As if they have any option. Puffed up self important Wilfs.

It's not patronising at all.The country received a wise and fair verdict, and it's perfectly in order for anyone to note their approval.What's surprising is there are still apparently those of a mind cast to start grovelling the instant an authority figure or institution voices an opinion.It's that feudal mindset the country is in the process of abandoning, despite the reactionary attempts of those that seek to preserve it for political advantage.

What's surprising is there are still apparently those of a mind cast to start grovelling the instant an authority figure or institution voices an opinion.

The sooner this mindset is given the burial it deserves the better for Thailand

I am surprised that so many patronise the judiciary by stating that they 'accept' the verdict. As if they have any option. Puffed up self important Wilfs.

It's not patronising at all.The country received a wise and fair verdict, and it's perfectly in order for anyone to note their approval.What's surprising is there are still apparently those of a mind cast to start grovelling the instant an authority figure or institution voices an opinion.It's that feudal mindset the country is in the process of abandoning, despite the reactionary attempts of those that seek to preserve it for political advantage.

Yes the ruling was a wise and fair verdict. People may grumble a bit about how long it took to deliver it, but the judges clearly wanted to explain everything in detail so that nothing is left out.

But you're right in that when an authority figure tells his supporters to accept the verdict then flip flops and says otherwise and his supporters do the same, it really does reflect that feudal mindset that needs to be changed.

The red shirt leaders have proven time and time again that this is all about Thaksin.

Asolutely. Thaksin is the only focus for the reds.

All other issues for the reds are just pawns to be moved in support of Thaksin.

Once this is understood, there is no confusion whatsoever.

Some of the forum apologists may try to convince others (and themselves) otherwise, but have done so rather poorly.

So you guys think that the rally that had been set for March will be carried out or it would be all talk only. I am going bangkok for my holiday during late March. Hope this rally would not affect the flights and the daily life in thailand.