Virginity

mark45y

Virginity  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...ive never had a virgin. I feel kinda left out now. The tally mark has got going is just plain greedy. Maybe virgins are like UK buses?, you wait for one for ages, then 7 come along at once.

Scuse me, my female friends and i have better things to talk about than the latest "catch" - like knitting and stuff. I could make you a willy warmer... cashmere

I just spit my coffee out, imagining the initial fitting! Does cashmere stretch at all?

Troll Tool same same

I think you are an attention seeker, but, unfortunatly, you have stumbled on the wrong group of people.

You think it is a "big man" thing to take the virginity of an innocent young girl and then brag about it here?

So you agree with me and disagree with Eek that a woman should tell me she is a virgin so me, the big mean man won’t touch the virginity of the innocent young woman?

And would it be a surprise to you that men talk about the women they bed and women talk about the men they bed on a regular basis only not to one another?

Scuse me, my female friends and i have better things to talk about than the latest "catch" - like knitting and stuff. I could make you a willy warmer... cashmere

I used to teach in a female college all of the instructors except me were women, mostly with advanced degrees. The teachers lounge would suddenly go silent whenever I walked in. After a couple years of silence they began talking again whether I was there or not. It was just like the men’s locker room at the golf club. Women and men are startlingly similar in many ways that are not generally known. So tell someone who has less experience with the opposite sex.

Or if you speak Thai try the office lounge or teachers lounge of any female dominated business or educational institution in Thailand it is even worse.

Your tree doesn't go all the way up to the top branch, does it mark45y?

How's about choosing a partner based on whether or not you like that person, get on well with them and feel as though you are compatible, just a suggestion like.

That is a western ideal not a Thai ideal. I could go to my Thai family and ask them to arrange a marriage for me tomorrow. I could give them the qualifications I require and it would be arranged. No problems, no questions asked. The wife would be a faithful companion till I died. I would also have obligations, fidelity would not be one of them. Discretion would be.

Is family compatibility more important than personal compatibility? Is the reason that virginity is important, folk tradition or folk wisdom. I think I know enough Thai women to declare indisputably that the family will always be more important than the spouse especially a western spouse. I also think that a Thai woman can get along with almost anyone if they want to.

This brings up all sorts of issues. Do you feel bad paying a couple of hundred thousand baht for sin sod for a virgin as opposed to a twice divorced bar girl with three kids?

As I grow older I realize each day that I am only as happy as a woman wants me to be.

As I grow older I also realize that the woman I know before marriage is not necessarily the women I will know after marriage. Arranged marriages might not be such a bad idea. Is a traditional Thai family going to insist that the woman be a virgin? You betcha.

Does past performance determine future behavior? It sure does!

It's depend on what you want. U have to ask yourself:

1. Do you like to marry the lady or do you want to marry the whole family?

2. What makes the virgin's aditude different against a bargirl, when you have to pay her a couple hundert grand for the first time?

BTW, today, there are many bargirls without kids.

Edited by stingray

How's about choosing a partner based on whether or not you like that person, get on well with them and feel as though you are compatible, just a suggestion like.

That is a western ideal not a Thai ideal. I could go to my Thai family and ask them to arrange a marriage for me tomorrow. I could give them the qualifications I require and it would be arranged. No problems, no questions asked. The wife would be a faithful companion till I died. I would also have obligations, fidelity would not be one of them. Discretion would be.

Is family compatibility more important than personal compatibility? Is the reason that virginity is important, folk tradition or folk wisdom. I think I know enough Thai women to declare indisputably that the family will always be more important than the spouse especially a western spouse. I also think that a Thai woman can get along with almost anyone if they want to.

This brings up all sorts of issues. Do you feel bad paying a couple of hundred thousand baht for sin sod for a virgin as opposed to a twice divorced bar girl with three kids?

As I grow older I realize each day that I am only as happy as a woman wants me to be.

As I grow older I also realize that the woman I know before marriage is not necessarily the women I will know after marriage. Arranged marriages might not be such a bad idea. Is a traditional Thai family going to insist that the woman be a virgin? You betcha.

2. What makes the virgin's aditude different against a bargirl, when you have to pay her a couple hundert grand for the first time?

In Thailand you always marry the whole family.

A virgin has a much different attitude than a bar girl.

One can delay gratification for a greater reward one can not.

Some one else’s kids are always a problem. You are never their father. You can never tell them what to do. Even it you know they are doing is wrong you can’t discipline them. Even if you know they will harm themselves you can’t do anything about it. You are not the real father and sooner or later the real father shows up to remind you of this. I know. I have raised step children.

Even if the bar lady does not have children there is a 99% probability that she has had or still has a husband and he will eventually show up.

But this thread is not about the difference between bar ladies and non bar ladies. It is about virgins. Virginity is far more common in Thailand than most western people believe.

I wanted some more information about virgins. But no posters have come forward with the advantages of marrying or courting a virgin. I think it is because I have been attacked so voraciously for even suggesting that marrying a virgin might be a good idea.

Most of the men posting here seem to prefer someone else breaking in their wives rather than doing it themselves. OK, each to their own but I wonder if in the end analysis if it is not better to have a woman who before marriage did not experience many men on an intimate basis.

"Breaking in their wives"??

You really are a TOOL or someone with a stamina to keep up a troll thread.

Or just someone where something went wrong with in childhood, did a priest take your virginity??

Did you marry all the ones you `robbed` of their virginity??

Edited by Carib

This is one of the most amusing threads i have ever read here on TV. Mods Please don't close it.

Ah well, rugby matches beckon me... Off to ze pub. With my legs crossed...

You and eek made my day, Patsycat. thanks for the laughs. I'm also off to the pub to watch the rugby with a mate. Keep those legs crossed, you never know when it might feel warm and fuzzy. :)

Poor old Mark is getting it from all sides and he never even knows why.

In Thailand you always marry the whole family.

A virgin has a much different attitude than a bar girl.

One can delay gratification for a greater reward one can not.

Some one else’s kids are always a problem. You are never their father. You can never tell them what to do. Even it you know they are doing is wrong you can’t discipline them. Even if you know they will harm themselves you can’t do anything about it. You are not the real father and sooner or later the real father shows up to remind you of this. I know. I have raised step children.

Even if the bar lady does not have children there is a 99% probability that she has had or still has a husband and he will eventually show up.

But this thread is not about the difference between bar ladies and non bar ladies. It is about virgins. Virginity is far more common in Thailand than most western people believe.

I wanted some more information about virgins. But no posters have come forward with the advantages of marrying or courting a virgin. I think it is because I have been attacked so voraciously for even suggesting that marrying a virgin might be a good idea.

Most of the men posting here seem to prefer someone else breaking in their wives rather than doing it themselves. OK, each to their own but I wonder if in the end analysis if it is not better to have a woman who before marriage did not experience many men on an intimate basis.

I married a person not a piece of skin, I must say you have a "lovely" way with words :)

Edited by yabaaaa

This is one of the most amusing threads i have ever read here on TV. Mods Please don't close it.

You and eek made my day, Patsycat. thanks for the laughs. I'm also off to the pub to watch the rugby with a mate. Keep those legs crossed, you never know when it might feel warm and fuzzy. :)

Go to Bedders - Eek couldn't find a piccie of my nose with a hymen on it!!!

Go to Bedders - Eek couldn't find a piccie of my nose with a hymen on it!!!

..and if you are up for more entertainment after the pub, have a gander at the "Real Heroes" thread: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Real-Heros-t...25&start=25

I think even guys who do the bg scene would agree that saying guys are "unsung heroes" is pushing the limits just a tad, no? :D

Am still here, shall have a gander later.

But, this virgin thingy was rolling around in my wee brain whilst i was at the supermarket to get my vittals for the weekend. And, lo and behold, the music that was playing was Buble Never met you yet. So i was sort of doing a lovely patsy wiggle along the veggie part with at least 10 other shoppers!!

Goes to show that, even though you have heard to the contrary, the Swiss DO have a sense of humour...

And they are all virgins. Well with the exception of one old biddie... she looked like a dried up old prune. Yup, was me....

No comment on Marky45y's dilemma, but I'll say that the guys insisting that Thai girls must be lying and it's "2010 not 1960" are only revealing their ignorance of Thai society. Outside of the bar scene, most Thai girls are far more conservative than their Western counterparts and are much more likely to stay virgins until marriage. I have met many Thai virgins in their 20's, 30's, and beyond, and it's not considered particularly strange.

Well with the exception of one old biddie... she looked like a dried up old prune. Yup, was me....

:)

Enough! Dont believe that for a minute!

Anyway..ive had my fun now. Im sure ive offended and shocked many in the process.

I got carried away with it all. :D

Time I get back to some semblance of reality.

:D

"Breaking in their wives"??

You really are a TOOL or someone with a stamina to keep up a troll thread.

Or just someone where something went wrong with in childhood, did a priest take your virginity??

Did you marry all the ones you `robbed` of their virginity??

Breaking in their wives? What would you call it? Given a choice would you rather have another fellow deflower your woman or do it yourself?

If you had made virginity a condition of marriage you would not have to worry about your wife thinking about her first lover or you thinking about him.

If you live in the west I don’t think you have much of a choice. In Thailand, however and I think the poll backs this up, you have a 2 out of 10 chance of meeting a virgin. Those aren’t bad odds.

None of my wives were virgins. Maybe that's where I went wrong!

I deflowered the woman I loved by mistake. We had dated for four years. She went out with my best friend during a spat we were having. He told me he made love with her (he lied).

He was my best friend, she was the love of my life. When next I saw her we made up, I forgave her and we ended up spending the night together. I assumed she was no longer a virgin. We did the stuff we always did, except I didn’t stop like I always did because I thought it was no longer necessary. Too late I realized what I had done. Her virginity was very important to her. She was terminally upset with me. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her she would not forgive me. The next year she married another man. She never spoke to me again.

We did the stuff we always did, except I didn’t stop like I always did because I thought it was no longer necessary. Too late I realized what I had done. Her virginity was very important to her. She was terminally upset with me. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her she would not forgive me. The next year she married another man. She never spoke to me again.

Excuse me..? This sounds like you raped her????????????!!

We did the stuff we always did, except I didn’t stop like I always did because I thought it was no longer necessary. Too late I realized what I had done. Her virginity was very important to her. She was terminally upset with me. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her she would not forgive me. The next year she married another man. She never spoke to me again.

Excuse me..? This sounds like you raped her????????????!!

No not at all. You are reading way to much into that. We always enjoyed partial penetration. On that occasion I took it a step further because I did not realize she was still a virgin.

Breaking in their wives? What would you call it? Given a choice would you rather have another fellow deflower your woman or do it yourself?

If you had made virginity a condition of marriage you would not have to worry about your wife thinking about her first lover or you thinking about him.

If you live in the west I don't think you have much of a choice. In Thailand, however and I think the poll backs this up, you have a 2 out of 10 chance of meeting a virgin. Those aren't bad odds.

So by your own logic, your marriages possibly went wrong because your wives were thinking of previous lovers. 

That doesn't say much for you, does it?

Partial penetration = still a virgin :):D :D

Omg..please..no no...i have to stop reading this thread before i wet myself laughing...

Eek did you never play at sex before you actually had sex? I guess if one loses their virginity early in life sex drive does not really come into play.

Dating one woman exclusively for four years with the raging hormones of two college kids leads people to do all sorts of strange things.

I would have preferred a normal sex life but the lady was insistent on me not consummating our relationship. Anything short of that was acceptable.

If you live in the west I don't think you have much of a choice. In Thailand, however and I think the poll backs this up, you have a 2 out of 10 chance of meeting a virgin. Those aren't bad odds.

So by your own logic, your marriages possibly went wrong because your wives were thinking of previous lovers.

...or if you think about it this way, he prefers virgins so that they arent thinking about previous lovers during sex with him. Kinda makes you wonder why he would think they would do that. Concerned about performance?

Ok..ive reached a personal low..so im forcing myself to stay away from this thread!

Partial penetration = still a virgin :):D:D

Omg..please..no no...i have to stop reading this thread before i wet myself laughing...

Eek did you never play at sex before you actually had sex? I guess if one loses their virginity early in life sex drive does not really come into play.

Dating one woman exclusively for four years with the raging hormones of two college kids leads people to do all sorts of strange things.

I would have preferred a normal sex life but the lady was insistent on me not consummating our relationship. Anything short of that was acceptable.

Told you....

I guess that’s always a possibility. All three of my wives were unfaithful. Also I made love with all three of my wives while they were married to someone else. Past performance determines future behavior. I should have known better or maybe it was karma. I keep singing second hand rose.

Partial penetration = still a virgin :D :D :D

Yeh i obviously gave up my virginity at an early age because i laugh at partial penetration not equaling loss of virginity. I already knew you werent a gentleman, so didnt expect anything less than some childish little snide remark. Have a nice life mark. :)