Thai Visa & The Nation

Gonzo the Face

I know its been said in various other threads but I think that it is deserving of it own topic and thread

With regard to yesterday's coverage of the Thaksin Asset seizure and the verdict coverage......

Thai Visa, and The Nation, must be commended to the highest level for their coverage and reporting.

George, Webfact and also on Twitter , Tulsathit, all 3 of you , I offer you the highest and most heartfelt thank you for your efforts on a job done excellently.

Teaming with Webfact, the coverage was just fast and great.

While I am quick to point out The Nations shortcomings, I want to be equally quick to point out the excellent job done by Tulsathit. I had both pages going at the same time just flipping back and forth .... and this was for hours.

Thank You all for a job well done.

George , you won't remember, but I met you some 7 or so years ago. What you were doing was explained to me and it in reality , just bounced off ... I thought , what the hel_l are they talking about, that'll never fly....

Well George, I have got to say to you...... You built one hel_l of a ship. Good Job, no, Great Job!

I have to echo the praise given above from Gonzo. I too think that the coverage offered herein was excellent.

I have to say I'm mildly disappointed to discover that only one person from the TV community has had the courtesy to say "thank you" for the service and give credit where it's due. I'm fairly certain that if the OP had been whining and complaining about something, there would have been numerous enthusiastic follow-up posts by this stage.

Come on folks... let's allow a ray of positive light to shine in this forum once in a while.

Give credit and praise where it's due eh?- Thank You all for a job well done.

I must agree, this was excellent and timely information, brought to us by people clued up on the situation and players. I am often complaining about the marring of this site by excessive advertising, but it is still the first place I log in to in the morning, even before my first cuppa.

Well guys, there were a few of us who appreciated what you 3 went thru and did...... Again good job and thanks again from the few of us that seemed to care....

I just guess the rest just didn't have time to express thanks as they were too busy bitching about added gratutities and virginity and such other important topics.

Good manners are getting harder and harder to find

I hope tulsathit eventually got his kfc.

He gave some of the best most timely coverage of any event I have ever seen. It was great toget his complete yet concise summary.

If he is an example of a younger Thai reporter the news is in good hands.

I hope tulsathit eventually got his kfc.

He gave some of the best most timely coverage of any event I have ever seen. It was great toget his complete yet concise summary.

If he is an example of a younger Thai reporter the news is in good hands.

Agree 100% and can only add ...

Amen

Edited by Gonzo the Face