Who's Staying Up

Who do you fancy to stay in the Premiership  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its the final day of the Championship season and for the first time ever in it's history it's gone to the final day of the season to decide who goes down.

as the 90 minutes unfurls it will be very exiting to se the bottom three shifting positions until the final whistle when there can be only one team that stays up.

They reckon it's worth an estimated 20m pounds to the team that stays up. Norwich are the only team who have it in their own hands. If they beat Fulham away then they will stay up. All the other teams have to win thier games and hope that other teams slip up.

It's gonna be a h#lluva day.

I did think about starting a thread on this subject, Norwich will do it.

It sure is going to be an agonizing 90 odd minutes,we have got a slight advantage,being that its in our own hands,a win and we stay up,what ever happens anywhere else.

I promise to change my avatar after tomorrow.

I sort of knew you would turn up on this thread BT 100.

Well I hope you do it, Fulham have nothing to play for and you have a great strikeforce (although your defence is not so good apart from Adam Drury) I read in the papers that Nigel Worthington had to explain to Robert Green what a clean sheet was after he actually kept one.

Good Luck if you are interested I have consulted my Crystal (Palace) Ball and these are the final results:

Southampton 1 Man Utd 1

WBA 2 Portsmouth 1

Charlton 1 Palace 0

Fulham 1 Norwich 2

Congaratulations, here's 20m and a new cookbook.

Anyway don't want to play you again next year you are such a LUCKY side with refeeres as your best players (Sour Grapes for sure!!!)

Now don't let me down I'm out on a limb here.

Although I like Palace ( used to be Chelsea reserves) and the volleyball team I played in at Brize Norton Brit Base Was Crystal Palace (riggers2,chelsea were riggers 1) I still think Norwich will do it. Anyway it would be a shame for another England goalkeeper not to play in the Premiership.

When I first saw the title I thought you may have been on about next season. My three for then are Sunderland,Wigan & Manchester United.

Edited by lampard10

I hope your right fw1,did you get my message?I dont feel very confident,not having won away all season,it depends on how hard fulham try

yes mate I did get it but had to go back to Bangkok a day early unexpectedly. Watching your team near Soi Cowboy and couldn't believe how nervous they looked. Sorry to see you go down, hope you do well next season (except in the games where you play us). :o

I hope your right fw1,did you get my message?I dont feel very confident,not having won away all season,it depends on how hard fulham try

yes mate I did get it but had to go back to Bangkok a day early unexpectedly. Watching your team near Soi Cowboy and couldn't believe how nervous they looked. Sorry to see you go down, hope you do well next season (except in the games where you play us). :o

What were they doing near soi cowboy ? No wonder they let six in!

Hey Pie Boy,

hope you didn't put any money on anny of my predictions.

I only got one winner right let alone the scores. thats tha last time I make any predictions.

FW1 Think you will be stronger next season, I can't see the Royals getting much more than we got from you this season, a draw at home and an away defeat.

One prediction I will make however is that I feel that next season we will be battling at the other end of the divison, results over the last 6 months have been relagation standard.

Really hope I'm wrong, Coppell has let Ferdinand and Keown go, fat lot of good they were anyway well past their sell by dates.

Southampton will win the league and I think that Palace wont be able to hold on to their beat players so I think Norwich will do it as well as they have just bought some very good players who will stay.

ther teams to watch out for, Leeds, Deby or Preston, West Ham or Ipswich and Leicester. Surprise team to do well- LUTON