Satellite Tv

james.d

Hi all,

I'm binning DTV and dont want True (ubc) as i had it before and think its very overpriced.

I did a search here in the forum but couldnt find any posts on the quality of those steerable satellite dishes,

Does anyone have one and whats it like for programs and quality, price per month?

Thankyou in advance for any info.

DTV had a reasonable English Language Film channel that seems to have disapeared but its still better than terestrial Thai TV .

I've got a steerable satalite dish, thousands of Channels, predominantly Chinese and Indian. It stays locked onto one satelite these days. I can get Aljazeera English and bloomberg thats about it.

I was thinking about looking at UBC again. Its the same as True move these days right ?

Hi,

Yes DTV dropped its Aussie channels a while back and the movie channels are gone, i think its because the satellite is owned by a certain guy in the headlines and DTV owned by another different coloured shirt wearer ( i think).

I had True/Ubc for a few years and myself thought it was overpriced.

Seems the steerable dish you have isnt too good either.

Thanks for the reply.

DTV had a reasonable English Language Film channel that seems to have disapeared but its still better than terestrial Thai TV .

I've got a steerable satalite dish, thousands of Channels, predominantly Chinese and Indian. It stays locked onto one satelite these days. I can get Aljazeera English and bloomberg thats about it.

I was thinking about looking at UBC again. Its the same as True move these days right ?