Horse Racing

Gra777

i watched it last year using my sling box, skybet account is not a bad idea but probably best on p2p4u website sure you will pick up a link from there. make sure you have a good connection.

last year was in profit on all 4 days overall 1k plus, im pretty sure i will loose that this year though. still loving mccoys ride that won when miles behind come the run in.

GRA777 You put a straight forward question we give you answers EXCEPT the last post who must be a total Idiot what has his post got to do with your question

Does "Caps Lock" not give a clue?

Ah, Cheltenham.That's one thing I do miss from the old country.Staying in the Punch Bowl Hotel with my mates and walking up to Corals for a paper bet before the first race.Great scenery and view.What a racecourse!

Ah, Cheltenham.That's one thing I do miss from the old country.Staying in the Punch Bowl Hotel with my mates and walking up to Corals for a paper bet before the first race.Great scenery and view.What a racecourse!

Blimey! The Devil's Punch Bowl - haven't been there or thought about that place for years. Used to go to Haslemere for the Natural History Musem and stop at the punch bowl. Great views.

Blimey! The Devil's Punch Bowl - haven't been there or thought about that place for years. Used to go to Haslemere for the Natural History Musem and stop at the punch bowl. Great views.

What's this? Word association or something? I thought we were discussing horse racing :)

I have never been there ut I have entered two newpaper competitions for this years festival VIP day ou for two fingers crossed

To be quite honest,mate,the Festival is pandemonium with thousands of Irish punters crossing over for the craic.Mind you,if you do happen to win the VIP seats,you're in for a treat. The atmosphere is electric.I used to go to the lesser meetings before the Festival where you could move about a bit and get a few clues.

what trainers have a good string of horse running in this years festival?

are the irish likely to do well this year?

anyone got any tips for the champion hurdle?

always like to keep an eye out for any of nicky hendersons horses in the hurdle races.

I have never been there ut I have entered two newpaper competitions for this years festival VIP day ou for two fingers crossed

To be quite honest,mate,the Festival is pandemonium with thousands of Irish punters crossing over for the craic.Mind you,if you do happen to win the VIP seats,you're in for a treat. The atmosphere is electric.I used to go to the lesser meetings before the Festival where you could move about a bit and get a few clues.

Cheltenham town is great fun during the festival - live music on the streets, bloody good Craic.. I will be going this year, I think I have a ticket into the Tattersalls.. hopefully..

totster :)

what trainers have a good string of horse running in this years festival?

are the irish likely to do well this year?

anyone got any tips for the champion hurdle?

always like to keep an eye out for any of nicky hendersons horses in the hurdle races.

The going is a major factor this year.This years racing has been run on soft to heavy ground.For the Gold Cup,there will be some each way value as all the talk is of the titanic battle between Denman and Kauto Star.I fancy Cooldine,if the going is good.He won the RSA Chase last year like a really good horse.Experience over Cheltenhams fences is also a plus.Tricky Trixter is another horse that Nicholls has been 'flying under the radar'.He won a 4m chase around Cheltenham and was bought by Nicholls for 300 grand.Go Native is a fantastic jumper of hurdles but must be held up.I think he'll win the Champion Hurdle.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH THE THE CHELTENHAM JUMPING FESTIVAL ON TV?NONE OF THE SPORTS BARS SEEM TO SHOW IT AND IT IS NOT ON CABLE OR UBC.
capslock.jpg

I HAVE HAD A MOTORBIKE ACCIDENT AND CAN ONLY USE MY RIGHT HAND

Good thing I have ibcbet account, I can watch the Live Streaming for the Horse Racing.

i have tried several ways to watch cheltenham races[sky bet and racing uk cannot show] but all have failed because thailand does not allow gambling

any other ideas

Good thing I have ibcbet account, I can watch the Live Streaming for the Horse Racing.

i have tried several ways to watch cheltenham races[sky bet and racing uk cannot show] but all have failed because thailand does not allow gambling

any other ideas

racingpost.com : Buy a Cheltenham 'ticket to watch'

victorchandler.com : If you have a pre-paid account you can watch each race.

Big races usually appear on Youtube within hours.

Enjoy!

My NAPS for Tuesday 16 March:

1.30 Dunguib

2.05 Riverside Theatre

2.40 Ogee

3.20 Medermit

4.00 Lacdoudal

4.40 Voler La Vedette

Enjoy!

nicky henderson does it again! tony mccoys the man

the six year old binocular claimed victory in the smurfit kappa champion hurdle.

200 quid with ladbrokes at 9/1, GET IN THERE!

quiet now dont tell the wife.

Edited by tigerfish

I HAVE HAD A MOTORBIKE ACCIDENT

Sorry to hear that '7 but as you have shown, no capital letters are better than full caps, internet speak for shouting.

200 quid with ladbrokes at 9/1, GET IN THERE!

Good 1 Fish, better than my shot on Summersby :)

• 2 weeks later...