Place To Stay In Ko Lanta

FarangSerbia

Hello, I am in Krabi now and will go to Koh Lanta tommorow, so I was wondering if you can recommend me some place with wi-fi and hopefully aircon under 1000 baht/night? I would like the place to be close to the beach, because I am not much into night life, I just want to chill on the beach during day and night...Other then that, I am totally clueless about Ko Lanta. Help please!

• 1 month later...

Since this topic has almost 150 views and no body seem to give any answer, I will. I went to Ko Lanta and started searching bungalow for me on the Long beach. Most of them are 1000 for air con room, but I found this one resourt with great staff. Bungalow's are pretty simple, without fridge, but they do have air con + fan. Its pretty spacious and I paid 600 baht per night for a bungalow for 2 people. I was alone, but still it was a good deal. I stayed there 5 nights, thus the 600 price. The regular price is 800 baht, but I am sure you can bargain it. Resourt name is Kamalanta. Its located on Long Beach. Hope it helps someone.