Big Thumbs Up For Herbert!

Dicussions on visa run companies (Julie V Herbert) have been done to death on this forum, so I aint gonna take part in this!!! :D

you just did

did what?

take part, several times, your qoute below :D

Dicussions on visa run companies (Julie V Herbert) have been done to death on this forum, so I aint gonna take part in this!!! :D

I meant I wasn't going to start making comparisons between the two, which I haven't!! :)

Is "herbert" "delthiem"??? if so there drivers are INSANE and a scourge of Samui...would DEFINITELY NEVER ride with them!! VERY DANGEROUS!! :)

2 accidents in 5 years of doing this? I think that's an excellent safety record if you take the thai roads in to consideration, plus the amount of trips he does each week/month/year.

I was in the VIP van which Herbert drove himself. Not insane at all.

Matt.

The Foreign Employment Act (1978) is the principal Act that regulates the employment of foreigners in Thailand.

Prohibited occupations The Act sets out a list of occupations that are prohibited to foreigners:

---snip

5. Driving mechanically propelled vehicles or driving non-mechanically-propelled vehicles, excluding piloting of international aircraft

---snip

Dicussions on visa run companies (Julie V Herbert) have been done to death on this forum, so I aint gonna take part in this!!! :)

Really????????????????????????????? look how many answers u made just after !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dicussions on visa run companies (Julie V Herbert) have been done to death on this forum, so I aint gonna take part in this!!! :)

Really????????????????????????????? look how many answers u made just after !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refer you my post, 3 up, about making COMPARISONS. Is it "Illiterate day", or something? :D

1 year for everybody? no paper required?

interesting.

but gong to the deep south the minibus more than a tv needs bullet proof windows.....

Here's a list of the required paperwork.

MFA non-B visa

It's a visa for working. What is the problem to have it with all the right paperwork? Any consulate must give it.

Well, i'm only a tourist, so a trip to hat yai (450b), hotel (300-700b), minibus to border (50+50b) and bus back (450b) is enough for any 1/2/3 entry visa given free anywhere in europe.

Lamaicat, if its so easy, why dont you also open a "Visa Run Company"???

No need, follow the indication to Hat Yai, you can cross the border and be back in 10 minutes.

Visa should be done in Europe, easy and free, tourist only of course.