Thai Girls And Tatoos

Do you like tatoos on Girls?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a Thai girl in Isaan has a tattoo you can be pretty sure that she's just come from a massage parlour or is gearing up for a career in one.

And likewise, (and I have no doubt I'll get blasted for this)...a girl who smokes falls squarely within the same category.

Both of the above with very few exceptions...

IA

this probably has some truth to it, but there are of course exceptions. my wife has a friend who does tattoos for a hobby, thinking about starting a business. (she did my wifes) She gets customers who have never left the village in their life.....

I must say i always used to think that tattoos on females should be small, concealed and discreet. That is, however, until i saw some fine examples on some girls backs in BKK. Not only were they professionally done, large and in your face, with a large amount of detail, but to think that these girls had that amount of willpower to sit through those amounts of pain, suggests to me that they are highly spirited indeed........... GOOD SHOW ! not for everyone I know!

If a Thai girl in Isaan has a tattoo you can be pretty sure that she's just come from a massage parlour or is gearing up for a career in one.

And likewise, (and I have no doubt I'll get blasted for this)...a girl who smokes falls squarely within the same category.

Both of the above with very few exceptions...

IA

You should really explain to us all how you feel you are qualified to make such statements.

I have been travelling to, working and living in Thailand for 12 years and IMHO I have never seen so much BS written by so many supposed experts.

Well all those lovely white skinned Tv Actresses dont have them....well not that I have noticed....they seem to be what most Thai Girls want to look like.

I think like any Good family a girl coming home with a tatoo would horrify them.

Those hideous lower back tatoos so popular with fat falang slappers (yuk nothing worse than a wide ass with g string up the crack and tatoo)seem to only appear on the BG fraternity.

Actually for once I've got to agree with IA on this one... :o

At least, that's how the Isaanites I know view these girls. :D

Actually for once I've got to agree with IA on this one... :o

At least, that's how the Isaanites I know view these girls. :D

unless they are over 40 or ugly, then its perfectly ok

Well all those lovely white skinned Tv Actresses dont have them....well not that I have noticed....they seem to be what most Thai Girls want to look like.

I think like any Good family a girl coming home with a tatoo would horrify them.

Those hideous lower back tatoos so popular with fat falang slappers (yuk nothing worse than a wide ass with g string up the crack and tatoo)seem to only appear on the BG fraternity.

Don't be too sure about that.Make up on tele/movies is a marvelous thing.I had a mate that did a bit of acting and a few commercials back home.He had quite a few tats that you could not see on the tv. How do you think that actrors like Angelina Jolee :o get on.........

Don't be too sure about that.Make up on tele/movies is a marvelous thing.I had a mate that did a bit of acting and a few commercials back home.He had quite a few tats that you could not see on the tv. How do you think that actrors like Angelina Jolee :o get on.........

Love Angelina, people with tattoo's are steriotypically ostracised, open mindedness needed more on this subject......... :D

When girls started getting tats years ago my friends and I used to call it a "Tramp

Stamp." A sure sign to get laid (in the States).

Although there is a more widespread acceptability of them it really does show the extent she will go through to look different without thinking of the long-term consequences of how it will look when she reaches a mature age.

Perhaps that is overthinking it but I still look at it as a Tramp Stamp. Also, what we find as sexy when we first meet someone often changes when we consider that person for a long-term mate, as it then looks not so sexy but sleazy. When we change from wanting that <deleted> on the first date mentality to when you want that girl as a girlfriend, then you want her to not <deleted> at first sight.

Remember when it was trendy to get the barb wire tat around the arm like Pamela Anderson??? Now it is "out" so they look silly. Same with the silly looking designs above the a$$, once new and trendy but now tired and out of style. Just a tired old bar girl look.

Unlike an out of style piece of clothing, they are now silly looking for life (not including laser removal).

Just one man's opinion....

I don't think there is any doubt at all that females with tattoos are total prostitutes

thanks for displaying your ignorance for all to witness, obviously you are either trying to get a rise out of people or you really are that naive :o

keep in mind when you make a comment like that, you are labeling a few if not more spouses of member's on this forum.......

I like it , if it a good one that is . I don't like names or the tribal ones . For ex. i like the ones who have a whole scene on their back with dragons or something like that . Arm tattoos are not really for a girl , IMO . On the lower leg is possible also , not really visable all , only if they want to .

There are one or two. Ankhana Timdee (currently promoting some kind of exercise belt on UBC Channel 0) has one and likes to show it off.

I don't think there is any doubt at all that females with tattoos are total prostitutes

Interesting.

Now I have to ask you this: Please define what constitutes a 'non-total' prostitute? :o Does she refrain from performing paid sexual acts with her right foot, and therefore her sexual mores are somewhat more healthy than the utterly despicable 'total' prostitute, who uses all of her body to pleasure farang Jabba-the-Hut lookalikes?

Just curious. :D

thanks for displaying your ignorance for all to witness, obviously you are either trying to get a rise out of people or you really are that naive :o

keep in mind when you make a comment like that, you are labeling a few if not more spouses of member's on this forum.......

I think he's definitely accomplished that.

TROLL of the first degree. :D