Thai Girls And Tatoos

Do you like tatoos on Girls?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On women, I prefer they don't have them but can deal with small, easily concealed ones that aren't clear as day.

I have a few myself but they are very small and in places that you can't see unless I take off my shirt.

I thought of getting a tattoo but I can't imagine anything I would want to see on my body for the rest of my life.

Tatoos on Thai women are even less appealing. It gives me the impression that they are a prostitute.

I guess if prostitution is a turn on for you than maybe a tatoo would be sexy.

Having said this, many thai girls with tatoos may have very high morals (just a little bit of a rebellious streak).

Tatoos on any woman are definately a turn off IMHO, however it seems to be a trend that's developed over the years for young women to get tatood.

Slightly off topic but at the town where I work in Oz (a mining town) a tatooist started visiting and a few of the women got tatood, it soon started afad and they were all getting done, young and middleaged sporting these new tat's proudly.

You don't know how stupid it looks to see Gran taking the kids down to the supermarket proudly displaying her new tats and 14 earings in each ear :o

The wifes got a massive tattoo on her belly, 1 on her lower back and 1 on her breast :D

She got them whilst she worked in her brother in law's tattoo shop/ restaurant in Pattaya about 7 years ago (her Mum found out 2 years ago :o ) She says she got them because she likes them and still is'nt sorry about doing it.

At the end of the day she's still the same person tattoo's or not, :D i'm not too upset about them. :D

well isn't there something like a temporary tatoo .. i mean i d hate to see the same thing all my life.. in my opinion tatoos can be very sexy & appealing if done the right way .. i mean just above you lower waist , a small , arrow shaped tatoo inviting can be very tantlizing but ... i guess i d have a temporary option than a permanent tatoo ..

Tatoos on any woman are definately a turn off IMHO, however it seems to be a trend that's developed over the years for young women to get tatood.

Slightly off topic but at the town where I work in Oz (a mining town) a tatooist started visiting and a few of the women got tatood, it soon started afad and they were all getting done, young and middleaged sporting these new tat's proudly.

You don't know how stupid it looks to see Gran taking the kids down to the supermarket proudly displaying her new tats and 14 earings in each ear :o

Uuuugggghhhhh.....yuck! :D

That is a prime example of what I don't want to see on a woman. Lots of women in the US doing the same thing and they just look ridiculous. :D

If I wanted a biker-chick for a wife or girlfriend I suppose tattoos on 'em would be acceptable. But it so happens I love Asian women and Thai in particular and the thought of a tattoo on one of them is blasphemy... :o

At the end of the day she's still the same person tattoo's or not, :o  i'm not too upset about them. :D

exactly, its the woman inside that matters. tattoos dont mean just one thing, they can mean rebellion as stated, or they can be a symbol of something else. Some people i know get there deceased loved ones initials somewhere discrete, usually near their heart.

The stereotype that all tattooed individuals are criminals or prostitutes is just that, a stereotype. People come from different walks and cultures of life. Just because something is frowned on where you grew up doent mean its wrong everywhere you go.

The wifes got a massive tattoo on her belly, 1 on her lower back and 1 on her breast :D

She got them whilst she worked in her brother in law's tattoo shop/ restaurant in Pattaya about 7 years ago (her Mum found out 2 years ago :o ) She says she got them because she likes them and still is'nt sorry about doing it.

At the end of the day she's still the same person tattoo's or not, :D  i'm not too upset about them. :D

Dave,

We seem to be in a minority here but my wife has one on her tit and one on her ass and you could never meet a nicer girl, she was working as a beautician when she got them.

Its a funny old game innit !

Cheers

At the end of the day she's still the same person tattoo's or not, :D  i'm not too upset about them. :D

Dave,

We seem to be in a minority here but my wife has one on her tit and one on her ass and you could never meet a nicer girl, she was working as a beautician when she got them.

Its a funny old game innit !

Cheers

It most definatley is :D

Cheers

DT :D

I can only summise that the said girl is now scouring the country looking for a farang with the same name.  :D

But not the same personality. :o

Seriously; I think people who tattoo them selves all over are so insecure it is immpossible. I liken them unto wigs. I thought the same of big,fat bloated farang slags ( see my avtar),with ' I love sex' tattoed on their backs, or people that tattoo 'love' 'hate' on their knuckles. But I must say some beautiful Thai girls that I have seen that give you a glimpse of a small rose,or a tiny bird when their shoulder strap slips,or in the small of their backs so you can see it when their t-shirt rides up,I find that incredibly sexy.

An American collegue once mentioned that having a tatoo in the small of your back used to denote that you were a stripper!! If this was true then how much its changed! :D

Thai girls and tatoos don't go that well together, they tend to go 'off' (the tattoos) after a length of time so the artwork loses its attraction.

Small, professional, discreet tatoos in the navel, small of the back, ass, ankle etc...

personally I find very, very sexy ...

But I did meet this lovely young lady once in Pattaya, getting down to business I rolled her over and lo and behold right across the small of her back in 1" letters was ....."BRIAN FROM BELFAST"

Sadly I could no longer pursue my interest in her.

LOL! You've just cheered me up no end on that one! :D:o

Had a similar thing happen with my ex-girlfriend of old, although her back tattoo was a like a pair of angels wings!

If a Thai girl really cares about what most farangs think about them, they would clearly never get any tattoos period. I think they are lacking something upstairs when they plaster the hideous things on their bodies. It must be some kind of mass brain washing whereby they believe that people find the putrid things attractive. I will never forget when the most beautiful girl in my local bkk bar came into work one day with her 1st one. It was one of those huge shoulder blade tats. I was appalled and told her so. no going back. disgusting. no chicks with tats for me

that's your problem buddy

If a Thai girl really cares about what most farangs think about them, they would clearly never get any tattoos period. I think they are lacking something upstairs when they plaster the hideous things on their bodies. It must be some kind of mass brain washing whereby they believe that people find the putrid things attractive. I will never forget when the most beautiful girl in my local bkk bar came into work one day with her 1st one. It was one of those huge shoulder blade tats. I was appalled and told her so. no going back. disgusting. no chicks with tats for me

Your opinion is your opinion, but I have to disagree that you can tell us what is going on inside a woman's mind ! ! (If you can you are the first)

My line of work has allowed me to meet many, many professional women and my travels have allowed me to meet a very, very substantial amount of "Ladies of the Night".

Both "types" of Lady regularly in my experiences have tattoos, the difference being the "Professional" normally has hers discreetly covered when clothed.

Having a tattoo on her body would never make me judge a woman's sanity levels, the two things are in no way conected.

:D:o:D:D

She got them whilst she worked in her brother in law's tattoo shop/ restaurant in Pattaya about 7 years ago (her Mum found out 2 years ago :D ) She says she got them because she likes them and still is'nt sorry about doing it.

that's your problem buddy

another idiot appears :o

Keep your stupid comments to yourself

I met a girl with "Happy New Year" tattoed on one leg and "Merry Christmas" on the other. She wanted me to drop in between the holidays.  :D

I met a girl once, she told me that with her left leg she was a tap dancer, and with her right leg she was a ballet dancer....

....and between the two she made a good living!!

:D:D:D

:o

If a Thai girl in Isaan has a tattoo you can be pretty sure that she's just come from a massage parlour or is gearing up for a career in one.

And likewise, (and I have no doubt I'll get blasted for this)...a girl who smokes falls squarely within the same category.

Both of the above with very few exceptions...

IA

If a Thai girl in Isaan has a tattoo you can be pretty sure that she's just come from a massage parlour or is gearing up for a career in one.

And likewise, (and I have no doubt I'll get blasted for this)...a girl who smokes falls squarely within the same category.

Both of the above with very few exceptions...

IA

Your obviousley an expert then? :o