Some Farangs Will Never Cease To Amaze Me...

nicolas18

Here is an ad which was posted today on the Thailand Jobs page of Craigslist :

Expat working husband seeks P/T nanny, 18 to 20 hours per week to watch 3 year old son at home, and 3 to 5 hours per week to satisfy sexual appetite.

Candidate Must:

Speak good English

Be good with children

Be under 25 years old

Be okay with anal

Asian Nationalities Only Please

* Compensation: 15,000THB ++

* This is a part-time job.

* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

* Please, no phone calls about this job!

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Here is the link even though I guess they will take it down soon.

This is not the first time that someone has posted that kind of job ads on CL... However, I am seriously starting to wonder what kind of nutjob could post such an ad. And also why Thailand seems to be a major nutjob magnet... :)

Edited by nicolas18

^Its an ad, nobody is forced to reply to it. Its not the kind of thing I would do but each to their own. I guess at least he's being honest and up front. I use to have a gardner and she didnt like farang & after a little while I was able to establish that she use to work for a farang and his wife as a maid and on several occassions the farang interferred with her sexually when the wife was out and she was too scared to do anything about it. At least this nut case is being up front about being a pervert and not taking the back door route once some poor unsuspecting nanny starts working for him. :)

^Its an ad, nobody is forced to reply to it. Its not the kind of thing I would do but each to their own. I guess at least he's being honest and up front. I use to have a gardner and she didnt like farang & after a little while I was able to establish that she use to work for a farang and his wife as a maid and on several occassions the farang interferred with her sexually when the wife was out and she was too scared to do anything about it. At least this nut case is being up front about being a pervert and not taking the back door route once some poor unsuspecting nanny starts working for him. :)

Yeah that's what I thought too, though it seems from the link provided that it has been flagged for removal. The PC brigade again.

Edited by Phil Conners

At least this nut case is being up front about not taking the back door route once some poor unsuspecting nanny starts working for him. :)

Apparently not, according to his ad :D

Who's to be sure it was not someone's jilted ex' posted the ad out of vengeance?

At least this nut case is being up front about not taking the back door route once some poor unsuspecting nanny starts working for him. :)

Apparently not, according to his ad :D

Ohh dear, I clearly used the wrong words when writing that. LOL :D

Who's to be sure it was not someone's jilted ex' posted the ad out of vengeance?

What would be the point of that? The email address is anonymized and no name is mentioned in the ad...

I'm not all that familiar with these online classifieds so maybe that was a red herring, but whoever posted it could have done themselves a favour and omitted a few prerequisites until the interview stages.

At least this nut case is being up front about being a pervert

IMHO opinion being a pervert would read "Be OK with giving me anal."

(Come on Mods. Let this one run a little please. Plenty more innuendos and double entendres out there!)

What would be the point of that? The email address is anonymized and no name is mentioned in the ad...

I'm not all that familiar with these online classifieds so maybe that was a red herring, but whoever posted it could have done themselves a favour and omitted a few prerequisites until the interview stages.

Geeze Sean, you could of almost applied for this position, right up your alley :) , I mean your just the man to sort this perv out.

Geeze Sean, you could of almost applied for this position, right up your alley :) , I mean your just the man to sort this perv out.

'Right up my alley'? ND, you're full of them tonight, aren't you?

All in good fun so let's keep it that way, eh?

Let's face it. It's a position not to be taken lightly. A potential candidate must be able to possess a lot of spunk to deal with the depths the job expects. There may be some extremely tight situations to deal with and a few gaps to plug to be able to achieve a satisfactory climax to the affair.

If he squints he might pass as Asian :D

Geeze Sean, you could of almost applied for this position, right up your alley :D , I mean your just the man to sort this perv out.

Hey N.D.. you should be nice to our Sean, he might be one of those Morans from Melbourne.. :)

you know...underbelly and all that :D:D

If he squints he might pass as Asian :D

Aye, but I'm over 25 and no good with children. :D

I find it appalling.......

Asian Nationalities Only Please

Such racism should not be tolerated, equal anal rights for all.

*edited to clarify that I was not being serious, some on TV seem to be missing in the humour department.

Edited by Moonrakers

Let's face it. It's a position not to be taken lightly. A potential candidate must be able to possess a lot of spunk to deal with the depths the job expects. There may be some extremely tight situations to deal with and a few gaps to plug to be able to achieve a satisfactory climax to the affair.

:):D

Brilliant, I am loving it...

Keep 'em cummin. 5555

Whoever placed that ad, man. I am speechless.

Hey N.D.. you should be nice to our Sean, he might be one of those Morans from Melbourne.. :)

you know...underbelly and all that :D:D

LOL, U are probably right ozzie, anyway I am being nice to our Sean, he's one of my very favourite posters here at thai visa, although he does get a bit 'out there' at times :D . He is always a true gentleman, just like urself :D