Fair Proprties Jomtien

puuchai299

They generally close on Thai public holidays (such as Monday) so could just be this. However, the way in which they seem to use any excuse to delay payments to clients suggest that they might have serious financial problems. It would not be a surprise if at some point this could not continue.

No luckily they dont owe me money,its just yesterday i took a friend there who has had a motorbike accident who wanted to pay his rent for a house he rents through them,after struggling to get him there only to find it was closed,have tried calling them many times this morning to no availl and they dont even answer there emails.My friend is concerned and likes to pay his bills on time,also he's not young so he worries more..

I know a couple of different young women who left becase they did not receive their commissions earned.

Other people have been on this board who did not receive the rent from their properties which FP let out for them.

When I was house hunting, I used their website a lot. Would contact them with a list of properties and EVERY one I asked about was no longer available. After doing this 2 or 3 times I sent them an email asking why so many are bogus? Never got a reply back...very bad. I bought my place through Alan Bolton. He is a stand up guy, as is his staff. Easy to work with and honored his word on several promises he made. Good stuff....

No luckily they dont owe me money,its just yesterday i took a friend there who has had a motorbike accident who wanted to pay his rent for a house he rents through them,after struggling to get him there only to find it was closed,have tried calling them many times this morning to no availl and they dont even answer there emails.My friend is concerned and likes to pay his bills on time,also he's not young so he worries more..

Someone will probably know who the owner of the house is; track him and deal with the owner directly.......may save some rent too and otherwise: Take care that the rent due is available at any moment, so if there is someone coming to collect, that it can be paid instantly.

UN-fair Properties are very hard to deal with. They have no idea what the word "integrity" means.

I use Town & Country for all my deals. So far they been 100% reliable and trustworthy.

Town and Country - real rip off merchants. Smiles and bovine manure until they have got your money. Then the smiles vanish and the only manure is on you.

Not another Estate Agent bashing thread? Shouldn't be too many left to slag off by now. I think thei\re should be a cull on them personally. Look at how many cases are clogging up the courts. One real estate agent/developer has 28 cases running in Pattaya just now. Been keeping them running for years. All he needs is for one old guy to pop his clogs and he is in the money.

One off topic post deleted.

As the OPs question seems to have been answered I'll close this thread before it degrades into an estate agent bashing thread.