Thai Partner!

BIG SPUDS

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting question???

Ive had the ribbing about going to Thailand to see lady boy's. To which I normally reply words to the effect that the woman are just too perfect and expensive, which only leaves the lady boys for us poor folk!!!

As for the sex industry the fuel for the industry appears to be foreigners perhaps of a creed where sex with others is frowned upon in their own cultures. So they travel to Thailand for this service.

I am not judging each to there own if it doesent hurt others but I dont think Thailand is the laughing stock of the world for this industry just well known for it.

In short I love my Thai wife and couldnt give a monkeys about any ignorant views held by others.

I find the antidote to ignorance is education. When they eventually meet my wife they can see education, she is a clever woman.

People who know me are not surprised as I am a budhist and so is my wife. The rest ... well just very interested in why?

:o

Janner

Definitely not just you, but I am always aware of the possibility of being offended so I offer the fact I have a thai partner almost straight away to avoid it.

Edit :To actually answer the question: I find it is either

- complete envy (from those 'in the know')

- or indifference (from those who 'just dont know')

- or a sly smile (from those who 'think they are in the know')

Pretty much sums it up right there.

:o

Just ignore ignorance... :D

I have a Thai wife, who is gorgeous considerate, careful with our money and very loving. In essence she is a dream

Is that so?

May I suggest you shoot her before she turns into a nightmare same as most Thai wives do who manage to get married to a European husband and once they have a passport from the country they live in with their Farang husbands.

In my opinion it is a pity that the failed marriages do not appear here just the ones that are pending.

:o <deleted> me maerim keep it to yourself. Just because you've obviously been done over it does'nt mean everyone else will.

you can always tell the ones who rushed into a relationship ( i. e. married without really knowing the person) and got burned, they dont want anyone else to have the happiness that they were denied

I have a Thai wife, who is gorgeous considerate, careful with our money and very loving. In essence she is a dream

Is that so?

May I suggest you shoot her before she turns into a nightmare same as most Thai wives do who manage to get married to a European husband and once they have a passport from the country they live in with their Farang husbands.

In my opinion it is a pity that the failed marriages do not appear here just the ones that are pending.

:o <deleted> me maerim keep it to yourself. Just because you've obviously been done over it does'nt mean everyone else will.

you can always tell the ones who rushed into a relationship ( i. e. married without really knowing the person) and got burned, they dont want anyone else to have the happiness that they were denied

How true :D:D