Where To Buy Original Hip Hop Clothing In Bangkok?

Lammbock

Hey Guys,

Anybody knows where to buy Original Hip Hop Clothing in Bangkok? Asking for a friend who is arriving in Bangkok soon and he asked me where to get this kind of Clothes???

Anybody knows would be Helpfull.

Thanks in advance!

Lammbock

I've been wondering for a long time if FuBu meant F#cked up Butt ugly?

For Us By Us - FUBU

The funniest thing about FUBU is that Samsung dumped a chunk of change into the company 15 years ago. Made sense what with Samsung having logistics and marketing expertise as well as chemical plants to churn out lots of polyester thread. Now the Korean kids of Koreatown LA can look just like the gangstas of Compton. :)

I always get a chuckle when I see adolescent males in their baggy pants dragging on the ground. If they only knew that the origins of those pants were in the California prison system and were related to sexual activity and the codes. But hey, Thailand is a place where farangs think girls dressed in hooker attire is haute couture, where every male on a variety show has to wear earrings and where tourists think nothing about walking into a temple shirtless.

The hip hop fashion epicentre is Southern California. The Chinese manufactured goods will almost always cost less and be fresher when purchased there. Bangkok is the city where you go to buy knockoffs of fashions that were hot last year. :D

Also the place to go if you want a suit jacket guaranteed not to hang right and to be too short.

Signed: Angry ex-grungekid.