Excellent Haircut Shop For Heteros

bunta71

First off I have nothing to gain or any connection to this place, but believe in rewarding good service. I had a haircut a couple days ago at a place called "Hair Plus" located across the street from the east entrance to the Carrefour carpark.Look for a black sign saying Hairplus. The lady who runs it is called "A" and she cut my hair. The hair was cut exactly how I wanted it not the way the haircutter wanted. That is rare these days. Also got a shampoo AFTER the cut which I really like. Also during the long shampoo got kind of a scalp massage. Overall very good experience, cost 100 Bath (not 100 Baths), and done by a pretty, real, woman which is what I prefer when someone is cutting/handling/touching my hair.

Thanks for the tip! I wonder if she'll do homos?

I'm trying to work out what the OP's problem is, its a 'haircut' not a butt hole massage. Obviously the OP has some sexuality issues he needs to work through, I mean imagine having a 'fake' woman wash your hair. OMG :)

I reckon its OK for customers to have preferences about what kinds of service people they prefer. Personally, I don't care who cuts my hair as long as they are good. I know many people prefer gay men to cut their hair because of a stereotype that gay hair people are good. Of course, some are, some aren't.

I had a medical issue with my scrotum recently and thinking about it, I realized I strongly preferred a male doctor to do the work on it. Nothing sexual about it; I just figured a male doctor would understand what a ball sack was about (and the pain issues) because he has them.

Edited by Jingthing

I don't see a problem with the OP wanting a haircut from a "real" women. However to each his own. :)

Yeah, sure, but the point implies that she is for hetero men only, which I strongly doubt.

There is a recent very funny movie (Good Hair) about the African American hair industry (which is massively bigger financially than others in the US even though blacks are a minority). They have a big contest/show annually in Atlanta and one of the champions is this queeny WHITE guy named Jason Griggers. He is one of the best ever in black hair. Whites working in black hair is very rare. They call him the Rosa Parks of black hair! He has no problem getting black clients paying him top dollar because he is so very good at it.

post-37101-1267857095_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

I really need a haircut and would like to try this shop but what happens if she thinks I am gay? Am I in danger. I speak with a slight lisp and sometimes wear a skirt (a kilt actually), should I not do this when I go? My girlfriend says I walk a little swishy so I am planning on watching a John Wayne movie before I go but is there anything else I should be aware of?

I really need a haircut and would like to try this shop but what happens if she thinks I am gay? Am I in danger. I speak with a slight lisp and sometimes wear a skirt (a kilt actually), should I not do this when I go? My girlfriend says I walk a little swishy so I am planning on watching a John Wayne movie before I go but is there anything else I should be aware of?

well.... actually, I always found the name Mark to be pretty gay....blame the parents..

well.... actually, I always found the name Mark to be pretty gay....blame the parents..

agree.. Mark is possibly the gayest name out there

How could you possibly know so much about female virginity if you were gay? :)

Ah yes... I was looking for a little humor and got the responses I needed for a laugh.Many thanks. Actually to set the record "straight" so as no one misunderstands, the gal named "A" has nothing to do with my bizarre attempts at humor and I am sure she would be more than happy to cut anyone's hair regardless of whether one is left handed, handicapped or any other which way. I was really impressed with her service and the price and mostly because she actually listened and cut my hair the way I asked. . I have gotten good 50 Baht cuts at times and realize some like to pay much more. My friend recently paid 400Baht for much less service and hardly had hair to begin with. Realizing we are in one of the gay capitols of the world I expected the responses I got. As far as my Heterosexual comment i will say this....I have many times had my hair cut by lady boys, regular gay men and all others. I am straight and have absolutely no issues with homosexuality in whatever form it comes. Again no pun intended. For myself though there have been times when I didn't enjoy some come-ons by some non-hetero hair dressers as they caressed my former golden locks and I feel extremely good when an actual woman strokes my hair. Simple as that. Try the place, it's a good deal

Why shouldn't a man want to choose whether or not his hair is cut by a gay? Is that a problem?

Why should WE have to accept them without question? Whatever happened to freedom of choice?

On this forum it's okay for a gay to ask where he can get his hair cut by a gay but the same rule doesn't apply for heteros wanting their hair cut by heteros.

Why shouldn't a man want to choose whether or not his hair is cut by a gay? Is that a problem?

Why should WE have to accept them without question? Whatever happened to freedom of choice?

On this forum it's okay for a gay to ask where he can get his hair cut by a gay but the same rule doesn't apply for heteros wanting their hair cut by heteros.

I think I answered it. Its OK if people want to have discriminatory preferences in who services them. Sometimes its trivial and sometimes its ridiculous such as documented cases of idiots going into emergency rooms and refusing to be treated by people of races they hate. My point is that the service worker the OP mentioned of course does not care what you are, and MOST people do not care about the sexuality of their hair cutter so really to mention it in the title was indeed inflammatory. But sure its OK.

I will make another point. I am of course a homo and I have usually gone to gay hair cutters. I have never been attracted even one iota to my regular gay hair cutters. The one I use in Thailand often semi molests me (I think he wants more money, doubt he is attracted to me either) and I really don't like it at all. However, it isn't so bad I would stop using his services. In that sense, I fully understand a gay or straight man avoiding hair cutters that give them unwanted sexual attention. I wouldn't like that kind of attention from a lady either, but again I would have to weigh that against the person's services to determine whether to stop using their service.

BTW, gays don't have to ask where to find a gay cutter. That is ridiculous. We may have to ask where to find a GOOD cutter.

Edited by Jingthing

There's a dedicated section for gays & women but none for hetro males....... mmmm i feel discriminated

Back on topic.. I sent my Mrs on a 3 day crash course on cutting hair, 1500 baht.... sorted.

Its a straight man's world, baby, and you are complaining? Give us a break.

I spent over 30 years impersonating a straight man, and impregnated my wife nine times (how many straight men did that?). The ex-wife sent me an anniversary message today. I sing bass.

My cardiologist is gay, but we've never discussed sex. The only way I knew for sure that my plastic surgeon was a female is because she attended an all-girls' school. I said Dr. Rashada was the prettiest eye surgeon, but she may be a katoey. The female hair dressers in Hua Hin knew I was gay, but it had nothing do do with my hair. One Pattaya resident said the katoey at the motorcycle shop spoke good English and did good repairs. So what's his sex have to do with it?

I've had a few skin cancers removed but I wouldn't describe my surgeon as 'plastic'

I thought he was a fairly stand up bloke.

Sorry P.B. the insect bite 'medication' is starting to kick in at last.

I spent over 30 years impersonating a straight man, and impregnated my wife nine times (how many straight men did that?). The ex-wife sent me an anniversary message today. I sing bass.

My cardiologist is gay, but we've never discussed sex. The only way I knew for sure that my plastic surgeon was a female is because she attended an all-girls' school. I said Dr. Rashada was the prettiest eye surgeon, but she may be a katoey. The female hair dressers in Hua Hin knew I was gay, but it had nothing do do with my hair. One Pattaya resident said the katoey at the motorcycle shop spoke good English and did good repairs. So what's his sex have to do with it?

It is the wishful, but very hidden thinking, some just want to see more than reality offers...

I agree if a hairdresser/barber is competent and does a good proffesional job their sexuality shouldn't matter a jot..

But I would guess that many guys here who have had their haitcut by an overtly feminine gay guy or a Khatoey will say that it is not always a pleasant experience.. Now before eveybody shouts 'homephobe' etc.. hear me out..

If a woman is having her haircut by a straight guy and he makes some unwarranted off colour or sexually sugestive comments or worse rubs himself against the customer.. Nobody would say the women was a 'hetrophobe' or was being unreasonble..

But cos I'm a straight guy and have no interest in gay men or Khatoeys I find it off putting and offensive when a gay/kahtoey hairdresser does the same sort of thing to me.. And cos I complain about it doesn't make me a homophobe/antigay etc.. Just a bloke who only wants a haircut..

So like the OP suggested (tongue in cheek or not) I also only visit hair saloons/barbers/whatever that have either a women or a straight men to do my cut..

I just don't want unwanted sexual flirting/attention from soemone of the same sex... Jeesss I wouldn't even want the same sort of attention from an unattractive woman*... I've goen there for a haircut not to hook up.

* Yes I'll admit I may give in if she was an 18 yr old cutie... I am human after all :)

Edited by Pdaz

I get a no.3 clip, shave the face, brow ,ears, trim nose hairs, ear hairs, massage neck, shoulder and fore arms and crack the finger joints. 50 bht. Bargain.

and she doesn't try to molest me.

where???

location please

wonder if she'll do extras.....

Conditioner ?

Depends on what you class 'conditioner' :) but tbh if i want a haircut... i want a haircut... in & out fast and none of that massage/ shampooing messing about .... but at least the language barrier in Thailand gives you a good excuse not to indulge in any small talk... one of my phobias back in Farlung land..