50 Baht Gym

nokia

Dear CM folks,

Besides the 50 baht one-time usage at the gym on the 3rd floor of Kad Suan Kaew and the gym in the 700-year old stadium, are there other one-time usage gyms with a couple of machines & dumb-bars for occasional users like me?

Thanks in advance!

My gym is only 50 baht per time, but it is for serious weight lifters, it doesn't have machines really, mostly free weights. It is called City Gym if you are interested. It is located at the end of soi 9 on the Phratatam road near the Chang Puak police station and Lanna Commercial College.

well my secret is out of the bag city gym, wat chet yot, photharam road, soi 9 on the right from the super highway.

Hi patong,

I drove to photharam rd, but couldnt find any gym on soi 9. Mostly houses there.

Cheers!

well my secret is out of the bag city gym, wat chet yot, photharam road, soi 9 on the right from the super highway.

Hi patong,

I drove to photharam rd, but couldnt find any gym on soi 9. Mostly houses there.

Cheers!

Kwan wiang clubhouse has a very good gym for 30baht per day for members and 50baht for guests. There are also tennis courts for the same price ,sauna rooms.table tennis table,ballet school for kids and a large clean swimming pool with toddler pool along side 30baht/day they offer some great deals for monthly membership.

It's on the Hang Dong road. Turn left about 2km after Macro supermarket towards Sarapi. The village entrance is on the right after about 1.5km

I think the number 11 bus from town goes there regularly.

Hi patong,

Cheers!

Oops sorry I said the wrong name of the road. It is at the very end of soi 9 in what looks like a house on the right hand side corner of the T.

you could try the gym at the municipal stadium. it's located under the

bleachers, east side of the track. has some free weights, a few machines.

costs 20 baht per session, or 10 baht for members. membership 100/year.

convenient if you're using the track with the nice spongy surface.

there is a second gym on the second floor of the building south of the track

next to the bmx ramps. more expensive, but has more machines. and

air conditioning. run by the phys ed school, it's only open for non-students

in the evenings.