Hotel Advice

townville

Returning to Pattaya after 12 year absence in October for 4 weeks.Would appreciate any feedback on these two establishments.

1/ Thai Archer.

2/ Bliss mansions.

Also any recommendations in the 500/700 BHT range Lastly advice on dependable Airport - Pattaya taxi etc service, expect to arrive 10-30 pm.Thanks

Never heard about either place you mention, if these are places you stayed 12 years ago they might not exist anymore, or have changed ownership /name!

Probably 50% of the hotels in Pattaya are in the 500 to 800 Baht range, there's lots of brand new places in this price range with clean rooms and everything you need.

Try Soi Lengkee (between soi Buakhao and third road opposite soi Diana Inn)

A couple of new places there, even the soi is new :o

"Opey the place" is one of them new hotels there...

If you don't mind not having a swimming pool and slightly smaller rooms you might want to try Le katai in the same soi.

You'll get broadband internet in the room for your laptop, if you don't want to bring yours, they can even provide a PC for you in the room!

Lekatai

Taxi's from Bkk to Pty are a bit difficult now, prices asked at the airport are invariable high! Just try to haggle down on the price with one of the drivers...

If you have friends in Pattaya, the easiest way is to let them send a taxi to the airport to pick you up....

Edited by monty

have stayed the bliss mansion before good rooms around 430 baht,if you can get the deluxe rooms a lot bigger,there is no pool rooms cleaned daily you get a good size fridge empty so you can stock with your goodies from supermarket next door,would definatly stay there again,i think the thai archer is in the soi just across the road this i a brand new place so i would suspect nice rooms.

would definatly stay bliss mansion again and noi the girl on the desk is a lovely girl.

only problem i had was the collapse of the bed,lol.