Tony's Fitness Centre

Ungabunga

Well, I guess that the man in the pub was right about something afterall.

There are some newly constructed shophouses near to the Tax Revenue building in Jomtien (not far from where Ocean 1 Tower is going to be built :) and this is where the new Tony's Fitness Centre in Jomtien will be. The large sign gave it away!

post-30245-1268046065_thumb.jpg

Nearly fell of my Scooter when I saw that. Will sign a contract as soon as they open. Looks like they use Nautilus there, I had them in the Gym back home. I put on too many kilos since I stopped smoking. However the GF likes it as the other Girls think I am not handsome anymore (according to her) :)

Is anybody else here concerned about the way this guy's tentacles are ever spreading? Think about a certain hospital in Pattaya and it's rapid expansion - and how it was financed. Is there a parallel? On more than one occasion I have heard Pattaya referred to as Tonytown. I wonder if our regular guy Mayor and members of his family are looking over their shoulders?

I want to look like Tony ,with so much muscle i can hardly walk and so much testosterone i can hardly talk . :)

I've heard this kind of chat before about Tony being huge etc. He's not much bigger than an average size Thai male.

I want to look like Tony ,with so much muscle i can hardly walk and so much testosterone i can hardly talk . :)

I've heard this kind of chat before about Tony being huge etc. He's not much bigger than an average size Thai male.

True. Plus he must be about 50 by now - whilst his photo on all the billboards around town show him to be 21!

I guess you are right.Ever watched one of his interviews on sophon cable.He hardly can talk but I doubt if it's from the testosterone.

True. Plus he must be about 50 by now - whilst his photo on all the billboards around town show him to be 21!

Most people get bigger with age. He's small in the billboard photos too.

Edited by tropo