Visa Renewal

I'll soon be returning to live permanently at my home in, Amphur Khon San, Chaiyaphum Province, my question is where do I renew my Non Imm. O Visa. I know there has been major changes in Immigration Office Districts, in the past I used to go to Nongkai, could anyone please inform me has this changed and if so, where to, Many Thanks in Advance.

Thanks for that, I'll be renewing on a Marriage Visa, been married for 12 years now, had my home in Khon San since 2000, just been using it as a vacation place until now. I have a couple of Thai Bank Accounts and always left sufficient funds in them, I believe I will need to show at 400,000 in at least one of them that's been there for at least 2 months on the first application and 3 months there after, I shall also take with me, originals and copies of my House paperwork, Marriage Certificate, Photo's, letter from my Bank and updated Pass Book, I'll fill in the Application in person whilst there, can you think of anything i've left out that may be useful in my Application, Regards.

Here is Form TM7 you will need to complete. If you download you need to print double sided on one A4 sized sheet of paper. Note you will need a recent passport sized photo.

Remember if you plan to travel abroad during the period of the extension you will need to obtain a re-entry permit from immigration to keep your permission to stay alive. Fee 1,000 baht single entry; 3,800 baht multi entry.

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/tm7.doc