Champions League Losers. Fair Or Unfair

Do teams deserve a second chance after the Champions League  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I for one think it's very unfair that teams that are so bad in the champions league are given another chance in someone elses cup. Good Luck to Roman's Russian Reserves (CSKA MOSCOW), but do they really desereve it. I think not. Keep it easy this poll. Just yes or no. But please lets hear your thoughts.

Edited by lampard10

I for one think it's very unfair that teams that are so bad in the champions league are given another chance in someone elses cup. Good Luck to Roman's Russian Reserves (CSKA MOSCOW), but do they really desereve it. I think not. Keep it easy this poll. Just yes or no. But please lets hear your thoughts.

That's football... :o

I played for rec team on the west coast of Canada where we went undefeated whole season right up to the final game. Lost on penalty kicks after ref called back two of regular play goals on 'gentlemen's rule' calls.

Such is life...there is always another day and another game. :D

One or the other. I feel sorry for the smaller clubs in the EUFA cup

who do so well only to come up against the big clubs when they drop

out of the "Champions League"

Teams who are not CHAMPIONS should not be in the CHAMPIONS

league.Why don't they just call it the "European Super League"

which is what it is really

It is all a bit screwed up.

In Scotland there are 2 Champions league spots which will go to Rangers and Celtic (as usual), and there are two UEFA slots, one which goes to 3rd place (Hibs or Aberdeen) the fourth goes to the beaten finalists of the Scottish cup, Dundee United. Sounds fair ?

Well, none of the big teams really care about the cup, it costs more to participate than they earn and Dundee United are currently second bottom of the league, if they lose on Saturday they will probably be relegated.

Meanwhile there is all likelihood that the 3rd place loser shall miss out on Europe by 1 goal difference.

Do you think that it is right that a team who week in week out are beaten by the likes of Livingston, Dunfermline and Inverness Caley should be representing their country based on a lucky string of results last year ? When one of the consistent and top 4 finisher misses out .