Where To Buy A Dartboard?

greg67

Does anyone know where to buy a good quality dartboard? I'm looking for a professional bristle board preferably with the wooden enclosure. I looked in several sporting goods stores as well as in Tesco, BigC, etc. The only dartboards that I've seen so far were the cheap paper ones.

Saw a shop at Chatuchak with a good selection of dartboards and other quality "bar toys".

I've also seen dartboards at Central Lad Prao, but didn't look closely at them. You may wish to check them out.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know where to buy a good quality dartboard? I'm looking for a professional bristle board preferably with the wooden enclosure. I looked in several sporting goods stores as well as in Tesco, BigC, etc. The only dartboards that I've seen so far were the cheap paper ones.

Hi Greg !

I bought a board 2 years ago at the Bangkok Open Darts Championships. I've heard, that on the 20th June there is also another event in bkk. They use brandnew Winmau and Nodor boards, which they sale after the tournament for 1000 Baht for one. When I do know the exact location, I'll let you know.

Hi Greg !

I bought a board 2 years ago at the Bangkok Open Darts Championships. I've heard, that on the 20th June there is also another event in bkk. They use brandnew Winmau and Nodor boards, which they sale after the tournament for 1000 Baht for one. When I do know the exact location, I'll let you know.

Thanks. I'll be back in BKK around 28th of June and I'll be more than happy to get hold of one of these.

• 2 weeks later...

I still use my old Unicorn eclipse board that I bought from the WDF/Thailand Open 2002, it's still in a good shape. Or maybe I am a too casual thrower to wore it out too quick.

Anyway, if you are in need of a board I can arrange to sell one to you when you come back (A New one :o ).

Why, well we sell the Unicorn Eclipse and Striker boards from our TDA website. :D

We also sell darts, flights and other accessories upon request, we are working on our online-shop for displaying those.

Tom Makela,

Webmin of - TDA - Thailand Darts Association,

www.tdadarts.com - All about darts in Thailand

"Welcome to the land of smiling darters."

"Welcome to the land of smiling darters."

:D

Tom, pls pm and maybe we can do something in print on the various meets/overview if you like. Cheers! :o

i found 3-4 models in Robinson/Super Sports/Thailand Cultural Center... Price range: Bhat 300- Bhat 1200 ... It didnt had that classic dartboard look.. more like a fancy item...

• 4 weeks later...