Iphone Purchase In Pattaya

tlcwaterfall

Can someone advise me the best place to buy an Iphone outright in Pattaya please?

I have been to True today in Pattaya and they advise a 2 week wait for the 32gb black phone. Am hesitant to buy from Tukcom in case the warranty is not valid. Anyone bought one from Tukcom and if so please share your good or bad experiences.

Thanks.

I would not buy from anyone but True (or an Apple outlet selling legal iPhones with full warranty). The Tuk Com models may have been hacked to work here, which will give you firmware upgrade problems, the warranty will be dodgy, and the price is unlikely to be better. It's just not worth it.

There is more than one True outlet in Pattaya, maybe an other branch has some? More likely there is stock in Bangkok if you are prepared to make the trip.

Just saying! Wow are you elititst? Guess in your eyes he should be hiring a private limosine. Why not just chopper in that iphone for 1,000,000 baht? I mean thats how the real men do it right? :) Most people like to feel they are getting a deal on a new electronic device, paying an extra 2k just to buy it would feel.... like not such a smart deal.

Edited by TheLaughingMan

Just saying! Wow are you elititst? Guess in your eyes he should be hiring a private limosine. Why not just chopper in that iphone for 1,000,000 baht? I mean thats how the real men do it right? :) Most people like to feel they are getting a deal on a new electronic device, paying an extra 2k just to buy it would feel.... like not such a smart deal.

gotta go with nahm on this one. i just paid 30k for mine so 2k more isnt a big deal.. If I wanted a 5k baht phone the buss would be fine :D

Bought my new one 32 GB at the True Store in Lotus on North Pattaya Road 2 days ago. Also DTAC is now selling the handset at the same price. I don't know how many they had in stock, but I picked the 32 GB in white (black was available too).

Take a look.

Ya if youre going to get one get the 3gs, ive been using the original 2g iphone for over 2 years and its really slow compared to the newer models.

How fast are the original 2gs compared to my phone?

would i notice any difference?

Nokia_3210.jpg

be wary of buying an iphone anywhere as tukcom etc all sell fakes for around 3000 thb as well as other makes and models.

Ya what Brit said, if you cant tell the difference immediately between a legit iphone and a fake one well... maybe you shouldn't be purchasing something you know nothing about. They are not close copies, unless you mean the shape and colour of the phone.

be wary of buying an iphone anywhere as tukcom etc all sell fakes for around 3000 thb as well as other makes and models.

Ya what Brit said, if you cant tell the difference immediately between a legit iphone and a fake one well... maybe you shouldn't be purchasing something you know nothing about. They are not close copies, unless you mean the shape and colour of the phone.

Yeah the difference is obvious between a copy IPhone and the original one. If one is interesting in buying an original Iphone, there is not better choice than True or DTAC. Phones sold at Tukcom are hacked US phones and it is always a risk that future software updates will not work or even lock the phone again. Besides this, the hacked phone are not cheaper and have no 1 yr full guarantee. So why take the risk?

Cheers