Ufc Fight Night @ Lavender Sky

LavenderLanna

It will be the day after on the 22nd, the live event will be on the 21st. add 11 hours as its in America, download time say 6 hours i got very fast connection. will be showing it at lavender sky roof top restarunt, next to Ram1 hospital and close to kad suan keaw shopping mall. It will be help in the VIP room which has seating from 10 people. drinks only 80 baht for S bottle of Leo. food starts from 75 baht.

Dos Santos all the way

It will be the day after on the 22nd, the live event will be on the 21st. add 11 hours as its in America, download time say 6 hours i got very fast connection. will be showing it at lavender sky roof top restarunt, next to Ram1 hospital and close to kad suan keaw shopping mall. It will be help in the VIP room which has seating from 10 people. drinks only 80 baht for S bottle of Leo. food starts from 75 baht.

Dos Santos all the way

still unclear as to what time your downloaded event starts

8am is live (thai time) add 6 hours so 2 pm?

That's kinda lame about downloading it because anybody can do that and in my case anyway sooner.

What would be cool is if someone rented access to a slingbox server and streamed it for live viewing. I would definitely show up and chip in for the expense. Not even a legal issue for this one because it's not a PPV.

That's kinda lame about downloading it because anybody can do that and in my case anyway sooner.

What would be cool is if someone rented access to a slingbox server and streamed it for live viewing. I would definitely show up and chip in for the expense. Not even a legal issue for this one because it's not a PPV.

now that would be a great idea

some pub could possibly host it and have a UFC breakfast

in BKK, someone downloads it, and they have a few ppl meet up at a pub and play it in the evening

Edited by Donnyboy

Its for a few people who would like to get together and watch it, its in our private VIP room and you can relax and have drinks. We hope to show it around 9 pm the day after. Its for people who like the sport to get together. No other bar is doing this in Chiangmai i think.

pbcm is also my other username = same poster.

some people mentioned yesterday that downlaod speeds were a bit slow right after the event, so Il make sure to have it on all night and day

just a thought, correct me if im wrong;

live event is 9am (thai)

UFC usually goes for 2 hours+

The torrent wont be out till after the event so say midday

There will be very high leechers, and few seeders at the start, so downloading will be slow

so roughly 8 hours download time(my guess) = cutting it fine :)

• 2 weeks later...