Looking For Homestay Agents

Elite Language Studies was started in 2002 by two experienced EFL teachers looking to give value for money to students wishing to experience England. We have had French, Czech and Italian students stay with us already.

Students would come as individuals or as groups. They would have English tuition while staying with experienced host families. They would have cultural visits to attractions such as Canterbury Catherdral, Dover Castle and London during afternoons and also have full-day excursions.

We are looking for agents who have experience of EFL in the country they work in. Typical recompence is 30% of the profit made on the stay. We would supply all the information to agents. All they need to do is source students and sign them up for stays.

Alot of potential for people willing to work at this with us. Agents can come from any country, we are looking to expand and the more students from more countries we get, the better experience for the student in that English would have to be the prime method of communication on mixed stays.

We already have good contacts in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong and looking to expand.

I myself taught in Hat-Yai for three years and would like to get Thai students.

Please contact us at the email address below as I can then send you further information.

[email protected]