Blowing Your Nose

Totster

hot shower gets all the snotty stuff out of your sinuses; so does the chili....same thing, running nose

the thai guys i see use their shirts (pull the neckline up over nose) to wipe sweat, runny nose while eating

when not eating, they do it russian style, blow out on the floor outside

picking they do a lot; belching grosses my kids out when eating w/the thai guys and also israelis that have to deal with thai workers

but i noticed that my blowing my nose grosses them out

also issan women told me to cover my mouth when laughing loudly --? only for women not men

belching grosses my kids out when eating w/the thai guys and also israelis that have to deal with thai workers

Strange.... I get the same "look"/"telling off" when I belch... this I understand, as I was brought up not to belch (loudly anyway :o )

also issan women told me to cover my mouth when laughing loudly --? only for women not men

My wife covers her mouth when she laughs..... When she yawns, she does so whilst trying to keep her mouth closed, almost as if stiffling it.... seen many Thai women do this .... :D

totster :D

I hate it when Im in a taxi and the Thai driver has been picking his his nose for the last 15 minutes, but then has tap ur shoulder or leg everytime he wants to speak with u.....

A quick walk outside or to the bathroom with a tissue is the way, coz its really gross how people pull out snot rags (handkerchief) , have a blow and then place it back into their pocket :o .....rancid...all that bacteria heating up.....a good call by the Thai's for that one...

A quick walk outside or to the bathroom with a tissue is the way...

Well I understand this..... but the problem is when my nose gets running there's no stopping it.... If I was to walk outside or to the bathroom everytime it needed clearing, well I wouldn't get any eating done... :o

A quick walk outside or to the bathroom with a tissue is the way...

Well I understand this..... but the problem is when my nose gets running there's no stopping it.... If I was to walk outside or to the bathroom everytime it needed clearing, well I wouldn't get any eating done... :o

I suppose that u could wait until u really needed to blow, and then ask ur wife/gf to go up to the house band and request Hotel California"...quickly take a blow while she's away.... :D ....mai roo :D