No Wonder His Head Hurts -

buadhai

I guess that's Yorkie in the foreground?  :D

Right on, Udon.

FC referred us to a hotel. We checked in, one room each, one person per room. Receptionist gave us two breakfast tickets each. I expressed puzzlement. Silly me. Receptionist replied:

"But, you might have guests...."

:o

I guess that's Yorkie in the foreground?  :D

Right on, Udon.

FC referred us to a hotel. We checked in, one room each, one person per room. Receptionist gave us two breakfast tickets each. I expressed puzzlement. Silly me. Receptionist replied:

"But, you might have guests...."

:o

I think I will like Surin :D

Name of establishment pls Mike?

I think I will like Surin :o

Probably The Farang Connection - Lamshade's pub, udon... see the writing reflection on the mirror in the background?

Edited by Jai Dee

Probably The Farang Connection - Lamshade's pub, udon... see the writing reflection on the mirror in the background?

That's not a mirror,or reflection. That's the sign showing the way to the upstairs Sports Lounge and Internet Cafe. But yes it is the FC.

That's not a mirror,or reflection. That's the sign showing the way to the upstairs Sports Lounge and Internet Cafe. But yes it is the FC.

I think Udon was asking for the name of the establishment which offered breakfast to our "guests", just in case we found any. It's the Manerote Hotel, you can find it on the FC hotel page....

I think I will like Surin :D

I think Udon was asking for the name of the establishment which offered breakfast to our "guests", just in case we found any. It's the Manerote Hotel, you can find it on the FC hotel page....

Gonna spill the beans guys? :o

:D

drunk1smclr5pl.gif

Saturday late morning now and I just got home. God my head does hurt a bit. After dropping Mike off at The Mall in Korat yesterday, I proceeded to the Pasinee and well.......

But yes, it was a great time at FC and I think I remember most of it. Very nice meeting Lampard or is that "Lampshade" (Jay's words not mine). Had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.

So what happened with those breakfast tickets? I'll never tell. :o

So what happened with those breakfast tickets?  I'll never tell. :D

Tickets? Tickets? What tickets?

And, you just got home?????

:o:D

Yep, just got home and the wifey cooked me a nice breakfast. What a great woman. :D So feeling a bit better now with some food in my stomach. I think there is a wedding party going on this evening, so doesn't look like any break for the ole liver though. :D I'm still thinking there is such a thing as "too much fun". :D