Owning Cbr150 Sport Bike?

gravion

first off, where do they sell them? i went to a honda dealer on huaykaew rd, but they dun have it.

also i live in an apartment, so bikes are parked outside. will there be some sort of vandalism or likelyhood of being stolen,,,,?

i see lots of cars being vandalized in my apartment.... some dude just got brand new bmw and theres already dent on it.... aw... :D:D:D:cheesy::):D:D:D:D

So just order one.

Most local dealers don't stock them.

Funny, 'cause when I bought mine Dec 2006 there were maybe 5 or 6 CBR150's in the whole city.

Now I see them all the time. Dozens of them everywhere. They are great bikes; I've been on numerous trips all over northern Thailand on mine.

Usually takes 2 days to get one up from the Honda factory to Chiang Mai.

and it seems you've already answered your own question about whether or not a bike will get vandalised outside your apartment.

well bike is really small compared to that huge bulky cars. cars can be easily be scratched with discreet and the damage done can be easily recognizeable.. but as for bike, vandalism would be like slashing seats and tyres...

^I don't know about where you are living but I dont feel the instance of intentional vandalism here is that high really, from what ive seen. It may be the case that some of those vehicles you talk about were accidently damaged.

If I were leaving my bike out like you state, I would be more concerned with theft. These bikes, like you state, are very small and very easy to lift into the rear of a pick up.

If your not bothered about a brand new one, they always have some for sale at the Ruam chok bike market every weekend. (behind rimping on the Mae-jo road). The best weekend is always the first weekend of the month as there are always more bikes then but like I say they always have at least 3-4 every week.