Wanted: Cbr150

gravion

where are u? What price range? Age? Colour choice?

I know of 4.....2 black and 2 red. not sure of price or age but can check if u want.

hi im in chiang mai. price range depends on the year, km on the bike. maybe 20-35k? yes keen on black, but can be blue, red. depends on the total condition of the bike.

u mean u got link with the 2nd hand dealers or somehting?

I know of 4.....2 black and 2 red. not sure of price or age but can check if u want.

hi im in chiang mai. price range depends on the year, km on the bike. maybe 20-35k? yes keen on black, but can be blue, red. depends on the total condition of the bike.

No link with any dealer. I had my bike serviced Sunday at the HOnda Dealer where I bought my bike, and saw the 4 second hand sitting in the showroom. I didnt enquire re price, or year, but all 4 looked very tidy.

But in Rayong, so a long way from u.

Just passing the info on as you asked for. I can enquire year and price if u are interested.

No link with any dealer. I had my bike serviced Sunday at the HOnda Dealer where I bought my bike, and saw the 4 second hand sitting in the showroom. I didnt enquire re price, or year, but all 4 looked very tidy.

But in Rayong, so a long way from u.

Just passing the info on as you asked for. I can enquire year and price if u are interested.

nah cheers man

Of course they are out there, but you have to go look. My buddy and I bought twin sisters... identical bikes on miles and colors. His was 38000 baht and perfect with a tad over 5000 km on the clock. Mine had a leaky fork and several other problems so I talked the dealer down to 35000 in a week of waiting. 3 years down, I could not be happier after a tad of work. Great bike. Keep looking.

• 2 weeks later...

I have black one for sale in Phuket, bought January 2008, good condition and meticulously maintained, but have 42000 km on it. Not sure what the right price is :)

I bought Ninja 650R a while ago and basically need to replace CBR with automatic scooter in good confition, so my friends can use it when they are visiting...

Edited by Gregory Morozov