Snake Whisky

filingaccount

So, I want to buy a bottle of snake whisky to send abroad as a wedding gift. Anyone have an idea where I could procure a nice bottle of said whisky? I am in Bangkok and I know my way around well enough to find most places.

I know there is a plethora of snake whisky's in the north and in Laos, but this is a somewhat urgent procurement so I am limited to Bangkok and surrounding areas.

Any help is much appreciated.

I have already procured an assortment of vacuum packed and canned "odd snacks", but if you have a shop where I can get canned scorpion or similar I would be overjoyed.

Yes, I suspected it would be available in China town, but does anyone have a more exact location?

3000-4000 Baht I can accept... it is a wedding gift after all.

I'm not concerned about legality as it has already been verified to be legal in the country it will be sent to.

Yes, I suspected it would be available in China town, but does anyone have a more exact location?

3000-4000 Baht I can accept... it is a wedding gift after all.

I'm not concerned about legality as it has already been verified to be legal in the country it will be sent to.

And you will not have to be concerned about staying friends with the newly weds after they drink that shyt. :)

Found a bottle. It's perfect.

And it's naturally not for drinking, but a display piece and a conversation starter. Call it a way to broaden your horizons and accept that the world is more than just your own neighborhood (so to speak).

Edit: Should anyone be interested in a bottle, I would be more than happy to point you to the exact address of the shop I bought mine in.

Edited by filingaccount

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

dude , could you tell me where you got the cobra whiskey in bangkok... am there till tomorrow night so need the shop details as well...

please ...

Found a bottle. It's perfect.

And it's naturally not for drinking, but a display piece and a conversation starter. Call it a way to broaden your horizons and accept that the world is more than just your own neighborhood (so to speak).

Edit: Should anyone be interested in a bottle, I would be more than happy to point you to the exact address of the shop I bought mine in.