Where Are You From In The World

patong

where do you come from in the world?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My country not listed. I find this poll a bit offensive. Sorry there is world besides UK and US. There are many who visit this site as it is meant to be any foreigner living in Thailand. Either update the poll to reflect correctly or just remove it. In it's current form, it is insulting. :):D

Edited by FunkyGuru

My country not listed. I find this poll a bit offensive. Sorry there is world besides UK and US. There are many who visit this site as it is meant to be any foreigner living in Thailand. Either update the poll to reflect correctly or just remove it. In it's current form, it is insulting. :) :coffe1:

As you might appreciate it would be impossible to list all countries in the forum, plus for your information theres a maxium number or options available when carrying out polls @ thai visa.

Your country obviously falls into the 'other' cateogry, just get over it. :D

My country not listed. I find this poll a bit offensive. Sorry there is world besides UK and US. There are many who visit this site as it is meant to be any foreigner living in Thailand. Either update the poll to reflect correctly or just remove it. In it's current form, it is insulting. :) :coffe1:

As you might appreciate it would be impossible to list all countries in the forum, plus for your information theres a maxium number or options available when carrying out polls @ thai visa.

Your country obviously falls into the 'other' cateogry, just get over it. :D

*Sigh* Doesn't matter. I don't see any functional logic in this poll. England and London?? hmmm and then America ... bigger HMMMM. So in absence of understanding a meaningful purpose, I think I will pass polling for this particular one.

Ok got over it. :D

• 1 month later...
My country not listed. I find this poll a bit offensive. Sorry there is world besides UK and US. There are many who visit this site as it is meant to be any foreigner living in Thailand. Either update the poll to reflect correctly or just remove it. In it's current form, it is insulting. :):D

this poll is not offensive. it is plain stupid and the moderators should move it to the BS section.

• 1 month later...

I think your poll may be a little biased. Two of your choices relate to the same country (England and London) and what do you mean by 'America'? The USA? The Americas? South America?

America is the United States of America. There is no confusion at all about where someone means when they say "America". You can get more specific and call it the United States of America, but it is not necessary. Just like it isn't necessary to say the United States of Mexico to refer to Mexico.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess it's better to place it by continent. Isn't it?

I think your poll may be a little biased. Two of your choices relate to the same country (England and London) and what do you mean by 'America'? The USA? The Americas? South America?

moving topic to pub.

Im from Scotland..so im not even catagorised in your poll OP. I guess Scotland would be Europe or "other" in your poll... :sleepy:

Its a disgrace eek......I'm assuming the OP is a soft southerner with a grudge......thinly veiled attack this and way too obvious.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid. :ermm: