Salary For Experience Sales Person

hey, i was wondering f someone could give me a ball park salary for an experienced English speaking Thai-national sales executive/account manger. I have been all over the jobs boards, but no one posts salary numbers.

This individual would be responsible for making initial contact with retailers/buyers and follow up sales/account management. they would be working directly with the companies general manger in a start up enterprise.

An international education would be preferred.

Any thoughts on what type of salary this type of individual would expect?

That really depends on the Industry. Here, at Freight Forwarding and Logistics, a good Sales Manager with 7+ years experience, good proven record plus a few subordinates will start at 50K THB per month, plus 10K Allowance, Mobile Phone, Provident Fund. I know a Lady who is an Account Manager at a larger

Pharma Company who makes around 175K THB ++ per month. She is 43 has an MBA from the States. Of course, you have to put things in perspective like what Industry, Location, Experiences....etc.

Realistically, you need to say what you are selling and what the actual target is, if he is selling BFO power generators and is expected to achieve sales of 100 million baht his salary / commision is going to a hel_l of lot different to a guy selling USB cameras to retail stores.

That really depends on the Industry. Here, at Freight Forwarding and Logistics, a good Sales Manager with 7+ years experience, good proven record plus a few subordinates will start at 50K THB per month, plus 10K Allowance, Mobile Phone, Provident Fund. I know a Lady who is an Account Manager at a larger

Pharma Company who makes around 175K THB ++ per month. She is 43 has an MBA from the States. Of course, you have to put things in perspective like what Industry, Location, Experiences....etc.

I would agree with this one, I for one of the largest chemical company from the US and this about what we make now now.