Uk Overseas Pensioners Lose In European Court

melbat

Today Uk pensioners lost their battle to win justifiable increases in their state pensions. The European Court voted 11-6 in favor of the British Government. A sad day for all us overseas pensioners.

Don't forget all pensioners who have a dependent wife to support can claim a extra 57 pounds a week. This allowance stops on April 5 this year but if you are successful with your claim you will receive the allowance till April 2020. If you require any more info .. message me. I have copies of the form to claim.

It's always going to be a sad day for pensioners when things go against their wishes. :)

I wonder how many expats are sunning themselves on beaches in warmer climates whilst claiming winter fuel allowance. :D

For men aged 65 or over who have a dependent wife under pension age the claim must be in by April 5, 2010 to qualify.

The Adult Dependency Increase will end in April 2020, that could mean 30,000 UK pound over ten years, should make a few pensioners happy eh. :D

You can't claim for a wife who has any other state benefit or who has earnings, a personal pension or one from her job which total more than £64.30 a week.

Download form BF225 at www. direct.gov.uk or call 0800 678 1132.