Support Visa Renewal

Can anyone please tell me what documentation I will need to renew my Thai wife support visa when it expires in early September?

I have tried the search menu but every time I try

Thai

wife

support

visa

renewal

or any combination the search window throws me out.

I am in Pakistan at the moment but I will be coming home at the end of June so I still have some time to gather what I need.

Cheers

I swear the next computer I buy will know how to spell the words I want.

Edited by billd766

Below is the current list from Immigration web site but admit I have never heard of Embassy paper with martial status being a requirement.

Required Documents

Immigration Form 7

Copy of passport

A 4 cm. X 6 cm. Photograph

A 1,900 baht application fee

Marriage Certificate

Birth Certificate (if any)

Financial evidence showing financial status of the husband

Bank account pass-book, personal bank statement of the account owner.

Evidence indicating income along with related documents. If receiving pension, a document of pension payment certified by the embassy or consulate of the country that pays pension is needed.

In case of working in Thailand, Work permit and evidence of tax payment are required.

Documents indicating Thai nationality or permanent residence of the wife such as identification card (ID), census registration address / residence identification, or passport (in case that the wife is a permanent resident)

A record of interviewing the applicant and his wife.

Evidence certified by the applicant's embassy or consulate showing the applicant's marital status.

The officials reserve the rights to examine or ask for additional documents from the applicant if necessary.

Below is the current list from Immigration web site but admit I have never heard of Embassy paper with martial status being a requirement.
Required Documents

Immigration Form 7

Copy of passport

A 4 cm. X 6 cm. Photograph

A 1,900 baht application fee

Marriage Certificate

Birth Certificate (if any)

Financial evidence showing financial status of the husband

Bank account pass-book, personal bank statement of the account owner.

Evidence indicating income along with related documents. If receiving pension, a document of pension payment certified by the embassy or consulate of the country that pays pension is needed.

In case of working in Thailand, Work permit and evidence of tax payment are required.

Documents indicating Thai nationality or permanent residence of the wife such as identification card (ID), census registration address / residence identification, or passport (in case that the wife is a permanent resident)

A record of interviewing the applicant and his wife.

Evidence certified by the applicant's embassy or consulate showing the applicant's marital status.

The officials reserve the rights to examine or ask for additional documents from the applicant if necessary.

Thanks Lopburi

I had most of that last time though I thought I would need less this time.

The less is less photo copies as only new information needs to be provided - if they already have a copy in the file no need for another (but bring the original documents). Better to have it all with you rather than make another trip.