Bb Gun Meet -up Group

I was a big fan of BB gunning in Japan. The Japanese would get together in huge groups of 50 plus people and head into the countryside for day trips of BB gunning in woods and national parks. Occasional police interventions contacted by jumpy locals with mobile phones just added to the fun. On the way back, we'd stop off at a hot spa (onsen) and drink sake.

I don't see any of this in Bangkok. I am told Thais do have group meet-ups to do BB gunning but where are these? On the web if it is there I am looking at the wrong places. In Japan, the group was centred around individual BB gun shops but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

As an alternative a farang grouping would be more fun than just turning up with a couple of you in tow. I have seen on this forum that Pattaya have a group meet-up. Is there one in bangkok as well? Is anyone interested?

Where besides the commercial rental zones do people go? Can it be done Japanese-style in the parks outside Bangkok?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

King Arms M4 CQB TROY MRF-CX AEG (KA-AG-07) SALE!!

On Field only 3 times! 99% NEW.

All original parts, fully functional.

SALE PRICE 13,000 THB ONLY!

* INCLUDE ACOG RED DOT SIGHT

** INCLUDE original G&P LMT Multi Purpose Buttstock (Black) (GP897B)

*** INCLUDE BATTERY LI-PO 7.2 V 15C HOT POWER.

CALL : 081-890-5168 - JIMMY

BANGKOK THAILAND

post-104373-1270800114_thumb.jpg

post-104373-1270800189_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be interested if you get this going. All my guns are in Taipei at the moment and it doesn't look like I can get them shipped here, so I would need to buy again.

However if there's a big team thing going on, it would be worth the cost :)

@Halfsquat - Each other of course :D

I have a BB gun assault course near my home. My two boy love it and play every weekend. They are very popular in Thailand. The boys each have there own rifle and they take my hand gun with them also. If it wasn't so dam_n hot here I would enjoy it too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
^ That's an M4 BB gun (฿13,000). Under some circumstances a foreigner can own a hand gun; but not bigger than .38 cal. which would include 9mm.

Don't let anyone kid you, you cannot have a handgun as a foreigner! Your wife or family member can have it. We are not even allowed a pellet gun!! BBgun,(6mm plastic) are the only option, or go to a licensed range and pay the price to shoot!

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me a shop to buy a batter pack (Japanese made) for Marui M4. It’s SANYO brand 8.4V, 7 cells.

If not, a place to buy SANYO nickel cadmium rechargeable battery KR-600AE 1.2V, 600 mAh. I can make the battery pack by myself.

There are cheap Chinese brand available for this model but I am not confident with their performance.

Thank you,