Is There Good Men Afghan/aladdin Pants In Thailand? :(

samlowry

Hello!

I spent a lot of time in searching of afghan/Aladdin pants for men:

header_aladin.jpg

But Thais sells mostly woman pants (with a girlish shirr) or only two kinds of men pants, made with a very coarse heavy fabric.

header_women_aladding_pants.jpg

Maybe, somebody know, where to buy pants, which sells on http://www.bolinat.com/cat/198/Aladdin-Pants ? They buy it from India, but look, like they will deliver them from USA. Or, maybe, you know online sellers in India?

Edited by samlowry

Sorry I can't offer any suggestions other than maybe the Night Bazaar.

However, I would like to thank you for the laughs -- those photos are truly awesome. The oompa-loompah song won't stop playing in my head though...

Ask at the markets for "men's sleeping pants". From what I have been told, that is what they are used for here in Thailand and they are very popular for that purpose. My wife bought some for me in Chiang Rai but I won't wear them. I used them to make a bed for the dog. The wife wasn't happy but the dog seemed okay with them.

I used them to make a bed for the dog. The wife wasn't happy but the dog seemed okay with them.

:):D :D :D :D :D

didnt know MC Hammer was making a comeback :D

Some sellers call them an MC Hammer's pants. But it's the Afghan pants actually, I heard, Afghans put a hot pot into a pants to keep the body warm. I can't check is it true or not, because all sites in Google results for "afghan pants" are pants' shops.

BTW people, I found a seller in Phrao, so - now I wait for a package.

• 1 year later...
I used them to make a bed for the dog. The wife wasn't happy but the dog seemed okay with them.

:):D :D :D :D :D

didnt know MC Hammer was making a comeback :D

Some sellers call them an MC Hammer's pants. But it's the Afghan pants actually, I heard, Afghans put a hot pot into a pants to keep the body warm. I can't check is it true or not, because all sites in Google results for "afghan pants" are pants' shops.

BTW people, I found a seller in Phrao, so - now I wait for a package.

A hot pot? blink.gif You mean like a Lancashire Hotpot? post-86914-0-08697100-1303165164_thumb.jblink.gif No wonder they shoot at each other all the time!

OK, I must admit that I found a pair of the woman's pants that I liked in the Night Bazaar area. After they got a little worn, I brought them to my dressmaker, with fabric and she copied them, only she made the new pair fit better and added a pocket.

If you have a pair you like, you can buy the fabric in one of the fabric shops in Warorot and visit a Chiang Mai dressmaker. They're a piece of cake to make.