Why Do Thai Women Have Sharp Nail On Big Toe?

threelegcowboy

What get's me is when you see a pinkie nail on a guy's hand that is about two inches long. If I saw this in the USA I would assume it was used to sniff some coke, but here in Thailand what does this mean. (Perhaps a trowel for digging out the hard to reach goobers??)

....and the other one is where either a lady or man has a mole on their face and it appears they are in a contest to see which one can grow the longest hair out of it... What's that all about? :)

What get's me is when you see a pinkie nail on a guy's hand that is about two inches long. If I saw this in the USA I would assume it was used to sniff some coke, but here in Thailand what does this mean. (Perhaps a trowel for digging out the hard to reach goobers??)

....and the other one is where either a lady or man has a mole on their face and it appears they are in a contest to see which one can grow the longest hair out of it... What's that all about? :)

In reply to the hairy moles, read this:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/People-Chine...es-t211016.html

....and the other one is where either a lady or man has a mole on their face and it appears they are in a contest to see which one can grow the longest hair out of it... What's that all about? :D

In reply to the hairy moles, read this:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/People-Chine...es-t211016.html

After reading that I think I'll stop trimming my nasal hairs so that perhaps my luck will change for the better..... :)