Windows Xp Starters Edition

tweaker_edie

Hello,

I'm from Holland (europe) , and the Windows XP starters edition is not for sale in the Netherlands. But I have heard that you can buy it in Thailand. I found this forum and I want to know if i can download it, where i can download it.

So can anybody who read this, help me and make it downloadable? If you want to help me I can tell you how to make it downloadable for me, or how you can upload it to me.

MANY THANKS TO ALL THE ANSWERS IN THIS TOPIC!!!!

And greets from the Netherlands!!! :D:o:D:D:D

Edited by tweaker_edie

You are aware that the Starter edition available in Thailand is only in the Thai language..

Yeah youre right.... :o But is an English version avaible, or is it only in Asian languages?

.......maybe i have to learn the Thai language......hhahahaha :D ......joke

If anyone has an English version, let me know please

I would try to download the WinXP Pro version :o

You are aware that the Starter edition available in Thailand is only in the Thai language..

Yeah youre right.... :D But is an English version avaible, or is it only in Asian languages?

.......maybe i have to learn the Thai language......hhahahaha :D ......joke

If anyone has an English version, let me know please

I would try to download the WinXP Pro version :o

I had chosen the Starters edition because it's made for low systemspecs, so now I know that it's not availble in English language, so I'll try Windows 98 or Windows 2000.

Thank you all for your help!

Edited by tweaker_edie

I wonder if he works for microsoft, or interpol or ... I smell a rat here. There are lots of ways to download illegal versions of Windows - it does not take a genius, but here is hardly the place to ask users to upload copies of windows which is piracy.

Pandit I remember from a previous posting that Pandit is a spy from microsoft :o , see:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19928

I wonder if he works for microsoft, or interpol or ... I smell a rat here. There are lots of ways to download illegal versions of Windows - it does not take a genius, but here is hardly the place to ask users to upload copies of windows which is piracy.