Where's The Cricket Forum ?

egg

dont we have a cricket forum on TV ?? l would have thought with all the poms ,, aussies ,, and the 1 new zealander here ,, and maybe the odd South African and Indian that we would have a cricket forum ,,, have the "red shirts" hijacked it ??

cheers

egg

Probably the same reason there is no Basketball, Baseball, AFL, American Football, Syncronised Swimming and Dominoes. No need to be that selective on a site like this because of the lack of common interest!

Edited by bdenner

Probably the same reason there is no Basketball, Baseball, AFL, American Football, Syncronised Swimming and Dominoes. No need to be that selective on a site like this because of the lack of common interest!

bugger ,,,, the one thing l really miss is sycronised swimming ,,, those girl upside down opening and closing their legs ,,it makes me feel like ,,like ,, :)

bugger ,,,, the one thing l really miss is sycronised swimming ,,, those girl upside down opening and closing their legs ,,it makes me feel like ,,like ,, :)

geoffrey boycott, "its just not cccrickett"

how about some famous qoutes from the game, in years gone by. or some youtube threads.

how about some famous qoutes from the game, in years gone by. or some youtube threads.

this one always brings a smile to my face.

bugger ,,,, the one thing l really miss is sycronised swimming ,,, those girl upside down opening and closing their legs ,,it makes me feel like ,,like ,, :D

this one always brings a smile to my face.

:) ,,, we have come along way since then ,,,, poor Kim didn't know ,, "it's only a game"

• 1 month later...
is the sun going to shine down on my country of birth, just once?

is there a god, please come on england!

aussies 8-3 wickets in the first two overs of the twenty20 final.

Well,

You're in the box seat.

Aust only made 147/6.

The only weak link we have

is our captain!

Regards

Will

is the sun going to shine down on my country of birth, just once?

is there a god, please come on england!

aussies 8-3 wickets in the first two overs of the twenty20 final.

Well,

You're in the box seat.

Aust only made 147/6.

The only weak link we have

is our captain!

Regards

Will

the commentators on tms reckon that anything around 150 is going to be tuff to beat. just have to wait and see how the openers fair up against the aussie quickies on a slow pitch. or will clarke mix it up and use i think 7 of the bowlers at his disposal.

7 wicket win with 3 overs to spare!

Well done, England :):D

yep! finally we can say once again that england are world champions at something.

well done, and ive still got 4 fingers that have some resembalance of nails on them.

get in there! barmy army, barmy army.........

ps. my grandad would be a proud yorkshireman, although im not sure what hed make of all this twenty20 lark.

7 wicket win with 3 overs to spare!

Well done, England :):D

yep! finally we can say once again that england are world champions at something.

well done, and ive still got 4 fingers that have some resembalance of nails on them.

get in there! barmy army, barmy army.........

ps. my grandad would be a proud yorkshireman, although im not sure what hed make of all this twenty20 lark.

Yes,

Although it pains me to say it,

congrats to England.

Oz never really covered from that

start.

Bring on a new captain I say!

Cameron White would be my choice.

Regards

Will