Level 3 Car Insurance - What Is It?

Via e-mail, I've been offered a cheapish car rental (pick-up, fact) from what I think must be a very small or semi-private business. Leaving aside whether the vehicle's reliable etc, they're talking about including "level 3" insurance. Is that effectively fully comprehensive, minimal or something in between?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

All vehicles here have the compulsory gov't ins. Full coverage is usually referred to as first class ins. over here. Never heard of level 3. Might want to reply asking if this is the ins. they have. On a rental it's best to have this coverage to avoid any unforseen holiday expenses.

All vehicles here have the compulsory gov't ins. Full coverage is usually referred to as first class ins. over here. Never heard of level 3. Might want to reply asking if this is the ins. they have. On a rental it's best to have this coverage to avoid any unforseen holiday expenses.

Appreciated. I'd heard the term "first class" before, so was puzzled by "Level 3". As you suggest, I'll query it before going any further.

Compulsory Government Insurance covers What??

Compulsary Govt Insurance covers medical costs (basic) for yourself and anyone you run over!

You can get 3rd party which covers accident damge you cause to other vehicles.

For rental only go with a company that offers full coverage. Best to pay a bit extra, it'll be worth it in the long run.