Ever Had Another Family Member Give You The Eye?

tigerfish

^^ My thought exactly....

But, maybe your wife will be a bit suspicious anyway, and that you should think of a way to defuse the situation before it explodes...

I'm sensing a big knife fight is going to take place......battle stations....3,2,1. :)

...my nephew and his girlfriend have just recently moved back into the family home... she claims to have a condo that she owns on suk/nana top end...

:) ... maybe you can switch with your wife and baby to that condo?

Unmarried, back to granny, with a divorced mother of two children in tow???

I smell a troll... :D

Reading between the lines I'm guessing the OP played away before.

Either way, if you cannot get rid of them and cannot or do not want to move yourself, then you should tell your wife. Do you really want this girl to make a suggestion to your wife that you made a pass at her and she refused your advances ? She is bad news, you already have your suspicions as to her past, you presumably know what they are capable of and you are perhaps still in the doghouse. How much more clearly do you need it drawn out ? Be proactive, get rid of this bitch or at least get her card well and truly marked.

^^ My thought exactly....

But, maybe your wife will be a bit suspicious anyway, and that you should think of a way to defuse the situation before it explodes...

I'm sensing a big knife fight is going to take place......battle stations....3,2,1. :)

yes no joking, ive seen it all before, thai chinese wives, the other woman and big knives. thats exactly what im trying to avoid!

Edited by tigerfish

Reading between the lines I'm guessing the OP played away before.

Either way, if you cannot get rid of them and cannot or do not want to move yourself, then you should tell your wife. Do you really want this girl to make a suggestion to your wife that you made a pass at her and she refused your advances ? She is bad news, you already have your suspicions as to her past, you presumably know what they are capable of and you are perhaps still in the doghouse. How much more clearly do you need it drawn out ? Be proactive, get rid of this bitch or at least get her card well and truly marked.

there is no need to read between the lines, he openly admits that he played away before. If you try reading the lines rather than in-between them I think you will find that you get to read the actual post. :)

Have you heard of the thing that was thrown to the ducks or tied to a balloon? ha ha... Did you know that Thailand is probably also the penile re-attachement capital of the world?

So NOW I know where you chose your internet name from. :)

Very early in our relationship we were dancing in a pub a few villages away from ours and a stunner came up and slipped a piece of paper with her number on it into my pocket when the missus wasn't watching.

I never rang that number because that's the kind of person I am.

Forgetful. It went through the wash. :)

Very early in our relationship we were dancing in a pub a few villages away from ours and a stunner came up and slipped a piece of paper with her number on it into my pocket when the missus wasn't watching.

Where's the 'loser' emoticon when u really need it?

Although the old testament is not followed in Thailand, the concept of an eye for an eye is. Even though you state this woman gives you her eye, rest assured that in Thailand, it is the farang that will be judged to have taken it. As such, you will most likely have to give up an eye or another body part in return once the wife and mil decide your punishment. Unless you have the ability to grow new bits, it is time to end the eye games and tell Lolitta that it must end.

If she was a bargirl, then she is well experienced with the the concept of NO and wasted investment on a customer that isn't packing. She'll move on, perhaps to your BiL, or cousin or local street vendor. Maybe the nephew is lacking in his ability to deliver satisfaction. Perhaps you can cut out adverts for the sexual dysfunction clinics and leave them where he can see them, or perhaps, the nephew is gay and has sent his g/f to see if perhaps you are too. There may be a secret plan in the works for the nephew to have his way with your buttocks.

Sheesh. Now that the street parades are over, I guess TV can go back to the tales of sex, sinsod and BGs that turn out to be guys.

well the lady in question pulled another stunt earlier this evening. by, on more than one occasion bending over wright in front of me and giving me a full view of all her worldly assets.

shes a beauty, and maybe in another life time i would be tempted, for sure! but i ve been there seen it and done it, and beleive me it dont get you anywhere in the long run. it just causes a lot of grief, pain and trouble for all concearned.

i have a beautiful wife and a young baby girl that i adore and dont want to run the risk of losing it all again.

ive told my wife about my concerns, she already had the girls card marked from the start. its nice to know that after all that has happened in the past that i have her understanding and support on such an issue. it could have all of been a different scenario if she wasnt such an understanding type of woman. that was one of the worrying things that was holding me back from telling her my thoughts on the problem in hand.(im a very lucky man).

so tomorrow at some point we are going to have a chat with the mil about the situation and see what can be sorted out.

the only person that i am slightly worried about, is how my nephew is going to react to all of this. hes the innocent party, and i really dont want it to cause a rift within the family enviroment. but, sometime you just have to go with your gut feelings and do what you think is the wright thing to do at the time.

as for the girlfriend, watch out lads!

i will give you an update sometime tomorrow as to how things are going.

better get off to the kitchen now and hide all the knives, im only to aware of how some of these kind of situations turn out in the LOS.

Edited by tigerfish

Where's the 'loser' emoticon when u really need it?

In the middle of your forehead where it usually is. :D

quick update!

had the chat with the mil last night. lots of shouting and argueing this morning between several family members. i am keeping well out the way, but it looks like from what the wife is telling me that the mil has had a word with my nephew and he aint to happy about the situation to say the least(maybe just hurt pride taking its toll). the girlfriend is out for the day, so we shall just have to wait and see what happens later on. im staying well out of it, i will just let them sort it out in their own thai way. just hope it doesnt all kick off and go pear shaped.

Agree sammo, but some of the trouble these Thai wives are, this would be a great opportunity to get a poke on the way out the door for good. Not referring to the op of course, this is just a situation I dream about ever now and then.