World Cup Wetv?

HansBlinkers

The last world cup was shown on WETV via super sport, hopefully this one will be as well.

Officially I think the Thai terrestrial channels have the rights to show this world cup, I've heard that true will not be showing it.

The last world cup was shown on WETV via super sport, hopefully this one will be as well.

Officially I think the Thai terrestrial channels have the rights to show this world cup, I've heard that true will not be showing it.

No Supersport after 31st may :)

Winnie......Could you explain the procedure there for me please. I didn't know you can get Thai TV channels on the net.....and especially a choice of language.

I think he means that you can watch the game on thai tv and listen to the commentary on the web, a side issue is that i think you will find that you can get thai tv on the net.

Winnie......Could you explain the procedure there for me please. I didn't know you can get Thai TV channels on the net.....and especially a choice of language.

While you can indeed get Thai TV channels on the net as well, I was primarily thinking of peer to peer streaming video. (Google those last 5 words). A good starting point where it comes to football in particular is myp2p.eu

yes myp2p.eu is an excellent website for footy streaming. Veetle is also good.... Quality not quite as clear as proper TV but perfectly watchable. Talksport are commentating on all world cup matches and advertised they have exclusive commentary radio rights. However you may well find the commentary from the net may lag behind the live pics from Thai TV.