Anyone From Around Dan Sai

The Dan Sai Kid

Hi dear fellow,

I am not exactly in the neighborhood (Nong Wua So 0,which is halfway between Udon Thani and Nong Bua Lampu, but I like to tride my motorbike and pass thru your area occasionally.

Keep in touch and let plan for those beers -same on my end ,you are always welcome to see us . Just give some notice.

Hi dear fellow,

I am not exactly in the neighborhood (Nong Wua So 0,which is halfway between Udon Thani and Nong Bua Lampu, but I like to tride my motorbike and pass thru your area occasionally.

Keep in touch and let plan for those beers -same on my end ,you are always welcome to see us . Just give some notice.

Cool, I have an oven and micer in Dan Sai already - so I'll make you some bagels

Hi dear fellow,

Hi Mobaan I live 40km the other side of Nong bua lampu and ride most days when I am home. I have dirt bike and road bike. what are you riding

Rigger

I have a street bike and will next month when I come back buy a dirtbike as well. Would like a Honda Africa Twin-if I can find one .

The mountains around Nong Wua So and Nong Bua Lampoo are great for daytrips ,even overnighters.

Next month we will head over to the Loei area (Nat. Parks : Nam Nao and Pukradung for some serious camping.

This coming winterseason we will head over to the Nan area (been there before) for some good riding and camping-want to come along . Be in touch.

I have a street bike and will next month when I come back buy a dirtbike as well. Would like a Honda Africa Twin-if I can find one .

The mountains around Nong Wua So and Nong Bua Lampoo are great for daytrips ,even overnighters.

Next month we will head over to the Loei area (Nat. Parks : Nam Nao and Pukradung for some serious camping.

This coming winterseason we will head over to the Nan area (been there before) for some good riding and camping-want to come along . Be in touch.

Hi Mobaan I have only got a cr 250 at the moment not much good for touring around but plan on change over to a big 4 stroke soon. I also have shadow 1100. I will be home around 28th of this month and have sent my phone number to your message box. Not to many expats in the area into motor bikes. But I did meet a old english guy that lives just out side Nong sang that wanted me to help him find a big bike next time home which I will gladly do As it is getting pretty boring riding alone

I will try and catch up with you next time home

Edited by Rigger

• 3 years later...

hi all i have rubber tree land in dan sai ..tung nam sai..im planning on move in few yr..have to wait for rubber trees to make money ..im still just 35....im in to all motorbikes especially harley custom bike scene..i go to as many bike weeks as i can when there...would like to meet up with any farangs in dan sai when there ...ive been there several times but never see any foreigners.........