Champions

Fukcing awsome, thats all i can say. I'm a Rangers fan but have always had a soft spot for Liverpool. Since i was a kid. In Penang and set my alarm so as to get up and watch it. The locals though i was a bit nuts, Jumping around. And shouting. But after they won on penalties these same locals were jumping around and shouting also. Congrats to the pool. Know a few Scouse mates in BKK who will be nursing severe hangovers today. What a game. 3-0 down at halftime. I'm thinking its all over. Maybe go to bed. <deleted> i thought i gotta watch the 2nd half. Glad i did. One of the best European games for years. Liverpool even get to keep the cup for good. Well done boys.

The biggest winner out of this is the Premiership.

It was getting increasingly difficult, if not slightly ridiculous, to claim to be 'the best league in the world' while boasting only one Champion's League winner and perennial chokers over the past 15 years.

Lets hope UEFA see sense and let Liverpool defend their crown and hope this inspires the other English teams to get winning in Europe.

The biggest winner out of this is the Premiership.

It was getting increasingly difficult, if not slightly ridiculous, to claim to be 'the best league in the world' while boasting only one Champion's League winner and perennial chokers over the past 15 years.

Lets hope UEFA see sense and let Liverpool defend their crown and hope this inspires the other English teams to get winning in Europe.

Super show....................super result. I thought that when Crespo scored two, that Chelsea had their own back. But thankfully it just wasn't enough. Well done lads. We don't want him back anyway. Liverpool have arguably had the toughest run out of all the previous winners. Just hope you can defend it. :o

No doubt? The penalty decision was questionable.. but nevertheless a great result.

My wife was exstatic and couldn't wait to demonstrate it! :o

Only Champions should be admitted to the Champions League, not second, third, fourth or even fifth place "runners up". There is no precedence for holders to defend the title as in the World Cup.

I was 9 years old, loved the beatles, and the colour red... who else would I support? :D

cv

27 years supporting Liverpool. I want to put that on record before everyone hops on the bandwagon, as they do.

Ah, so that would be the bandwagon that started rolling when they first won the European Cup, then? :o

Scouse.

what game were you blokes watchin' ? Liverpool were dead jammy - it was never a penalty - you got a lucky rebound - 2 of Dudeks saves were illegal and for 113 of the 120 minutes they were played off the park ! The only good part was watching an Evertonian lift the trophy :o

well I'm not complaining, anyone remember my prediction

"Liverpool will fluke it, and then win the final, they are due a bit of luck, Cisse hat trick in the final, Lampard signs for Liverpool in the close season, come on you reds"

(Lampard10), just need to sign sign Lampard in the close season and it all comes true, except the Cisse hat trick, we'll probably get Lampard10 instead :o

Good on you fellow rival fans who got behind the English team anyway, wonder how Everton are feeling, still they got Champs league footie next season

well I'm not complaining, anyone remember my prediction 

"Liverpool will fluke it, and then win the final, they are due a bit of luck, Cisse hat trick in the final, Lampard signs for Liverpool in the close season, come on you reds"

(Lampard10),  just need to sign sign Lampard in the close season and it all comes true, except the Cisse hat trick, we'll  probably get Lampard10 instead :D

Good on you fellow rival fans who got behind the English team anyway, wonder how Everton are feeling, still they got Champs league footie next season

I'm available at a price :o

I Don't support Liverpool but I have to admire them for this absolutely marvelous performance. CONGRATULATIONS LADS

Breathtaking stuff. Supporting Liverpool for 2 hours was unusual, but it was the same in '99 when United won it. They are an ENGLISH team.

I would be interested to know how the Chang's felt watching the game. Were they laughing their heads off at half time and crying at the end?

Any answers out there?