Two Bros Full System For Ninja 250r

I'm getting a bit bored of my stock 250R and want to fix it up with a Two Bros full exhaust system with the carbon can :) I know there are several posters on this forum who have bought and installed one, so I guess I'm looking for some hindsight advice.

First of all, I'm thinking I'll order it directly from Two Bros and have a friend from the US carry it in. Is it small enough that it can fit in a suitcase? Are there any cheaper alternatives?

I've heard something about having to modify it with a bung because the Thai version uses FI and the US version does not. Does anyone have a photo of this, and is it relatively easy for a mechanic to do?

I don't have a workshop or tools. Will the Kawasaki dealership in Chiang Mai be able to install it? Or else does anyone know of a good mechanic in Chiang Mai that speaks at least a little English?

Does it come with a noise limiter or is that an extra? I've heard they are quite loud without it :D

Any advice or tips much appreciated!

Noise limiter is an extra, you should order the P1X it's the best power tip IMHO. The P1 almost doesn't change anything, and the P4 is going to make your exhaust too quiet !

I installed the P1X on my 250 D-Tracker, (carbon TBR Slip On) the sound is perfect now, i will take it out sometimes to drives though Bangkok tho as i love it LOUD, but for longer trips the P1X is perfect.

About the O2 sensor on the EFI model, almost any mechanic can make it fit it for you.