US Calls For Peaceful Resolution In Thailand

webfact

Your reporting fails to mention that little 30 FN Million dollar gift from my tax dollars to go so some elitist institutions to promote reconciliation,. That's right, our money to support the yellow menace to a free society and DEMOCRACY. Obamna makes me want to puke when I see this quai crap. There is no end to the largess passed out to demigods that support US institutions, that meaning, THE MILITARY., We even pay to train your officers at the US Military prestigious schools of war. A fact not an opinion. My government should keep out of Thai politics completely and let the Thai people make their own decisions in their own way, in their own time. As to your assertion that Thailand supported the war in ?Vietnam and Iraq, that is total absurdity. They sold some services to the USA for a price, nothing more., There is no Thai blood on the battlefield of Vietnam , only 55,000 Americans for no good reason.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rixalex, if you dressed up like the U.S. sailor guy from the Village People and sang a chorus In The Navy, that would not make you a member of the USN. You might look quite fetching, but it wouldn't pass muster, especially with the ban on gays in the US military. I suppose if you were closeted, one could get away with it. One of my former friends was a lawyer in the US naval reserve and he was quite adept at being discreet, that is until he showed up at a Boston gay bar in his uniform and the rest is history. (It was intentional as he didn't want to deploy to Iraq.) The stress of being closeted had gotten to him I guess. Who knows. He used to say I was special though. I was a somebody in his heart. So there ya go, I am indeed a somebody.

Please note that I am now withdrawing from this thread. If I refuse to engage certain individuals directly because I find them icky, I am certainly not going to discuss them with you. my points have been made. Anything else, please direct it to my batboy Mr. Kang. :)

Know what else? Bite me.

What a ridiculous post from the person who moments earlier was complaining about the discussion not being germane.

The only thing that made sense in all that was your stating your withdrawal from this thread. Good move.

Rixalex, if you dressed up like the U.S. sailor guy from the Village People and sang a chorus In The Navy, that would not make you a member of the USN. You might look quite fetching, but it wouldn't pass muster, especially with the ban on gays in the US military. I suppose if you were closeted, one could get away with it. One of my former friends was a lawyer in the US naval reserve and he was quite adept at being discreet, that is until he showed up at a Boston gay bar in his uniform and the rest is history. (It was intentional as he didn't want to deploy to Iraq.) The stress of being closeted had gotten to him I guess. Who knows. He used to say I was special though. I was a somebody in his heart. So there ya go, I am indeed a somebody.

Please note that I am now withdrawing from this thread. If I refuse to engage certain individuals directly because I find them icky, I am certainly not going to discuss them with you. my points have been made. Anything else, please direct it to my batboy Mr. Kang. :)

Know what else? Bite me.

What a ridiculous post from the person who moments earlier was complaining about the discussion not being germane.

The only thing that made sense in all that was your stating your withdrawal from this thread. Good move.

:-)

It is easier to take a shot at me for being openly gay and then attempting to imply that 'don't ask don't tell' would have made a difference, and then run; than to admit that he had no clue about my status. I think I have a DD 214 around here somewhere :D

The fact that what came out of the Pentagon directly refutes what he states just adds to the matter. Then again maybe he has some "inside information" about the discussion behind closed doors that took place in Washington :D

If the US issued a 'warning' about how Thailand took care of domestic issues it would be inappropriate but to call for peaceful resolution of domestic issues in a major regional ally just makes sense. I would have preferred that it was done through diplomatic channels and not the press, but hey, they aint paying me to make those decisions :D

Being a militaryman from Democratic USA its probable Gen Casey was wanting some insight into the undemocratic concept of Military Junta "coup-issued law".

Being a "militaryman" from Undemocratic thailand its probable thats why Gen Anupong was called to explain it.