Visa 1 Year Extension

Hi, just a quick question:

I have the work permit already, but to apply for the visa extension with the work permit, I understand that I need to submit about the same papers that i have submitted to get my work permit.

Unfortunately, I have lost the copy of the letter from the company that someone I lost contact with wrote before, Is there any samples of this in Thai or English available ?

Thank you for any help.

If this is not an exempt occupation (teaching/reporter) you also have to meet financial conditions and your company also has to have been established/paid tax for over a year so it is not the same as work permit application. The basic requirements are listed in Police Order 777/2551 but not a detailed list of papers. Perhaps someone can help better if you advise type of company/employment.

Hi, I have all the documents ready, it's ok for that, work permit i have also for 1 year...

Only that letter, i used to get a type of letter for applying for business visa outside of Thailand, it's never been a problem. It's just they told me the letter to apply for the extension is somewhat different.

I'm only talking about the letter that state why I should work with this company and be granted a visa or something like this.. The taxes and finances papers are ok already.

Thanks

You will need two years worth of company audited financial accounts and tax returns, proof of necessary paid-up registered capitol, and proof of the number of Thai permanent employees. Plus your own personal tax returns on order to get a 1 year extension of stay based on company sponsorship.

Edited by InterestedObserver

Thank you, but as stated above, every paper related to finances are done already and they are ok.

My question is just about the letter that the employer has to write to explain why I should be granted a visa for working in Thailand. Is there any samples of this.

I found that i needed to show this when applying for the visa extension on the Thai website of immigration. Is there any samples of these letters ?