Pre-k English-speaking Teacher Needed Urgently

ericjt

Our daughter's teacher for Little Explorers (Ages 2-3) at Prem School (just north of Chiang Mai) was called away for personal reasons yesterday and the next term starts on April 19th. So Prem School is seeking a replacement Little Explorers teacher immediately.

We spoke with Anita Veitch, Deputy Principal for the Junior School, and asked about qualifications. Anita said (as I understood her) that they were primarily interested in a person who spoke good English, had experience with small children, and enjoyed working with them.

Experience with small children would ideally involve some kind of teaching or day-care, Anita said, but it could also be parenting. Teaching credentials are not essential, although something like an ESL (Teaching English As A Second Language) certificate would be a plus.

I think this is an unusual opportunity for someone to join the faculty of one of the top international schools in Thailand. If you are interested, please contact Anita directly at Prem Tinsulanonda International School and mention this post. She is aware of it. Her phone is +66-(0)82-180-9194. The school's web site is www.premcenter.org.

If Anita's contact information gets edited out and you need it, please PM me and I'll PM it back to you.

Hope this post finds its way to the right person --

Cheers --

ericjt

Edited by Scott
email edited out/Scott

• 2 weeks later...